2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Advertisement
Advertisement
joke-over-head-498-x-322-gif-64v19wsfczuumyb3.gif

Advertisement
CJ is tall as **** and has leadership qualities.
He lowkey reminds me of a taller Jacory Harris

Dont see nothing wrong with observing him early on..he really shouldve made the bbq though or down to work out.

Him and Trever Jackson should still be watched.
No disrespect to this kid but this kid is a worse take than Judd. His throwing motion needs WORK. Watching his tape you'll see him throw the ball in spots the ball has no business being in. He also benefits from playing with ELITE skill players. He may actually take a step back at the next level because he'll have less to work with from a weapons perspective.

The kid does have some positives though such as size, good arm strength, respectable mobility, risk taker, and a proverbial winner.

Advertisement
This is the kind of QB who Miama slow plays and ends up being Vince Young or Tate Martell.
Nowhere near the talent of either in high school… Vince Young is tied as the highest rated recruit in 247 history and went on to dominate at Texas and was decent at the Titans. Martell was just a poor man’s Johnny Manziel that never panned out.

Also Jacory Harris was a much much better QB coming out of high school. Bailey could go on to have a decent college career but he’s not the answer we need and not a take IMO. Anderson should not be a take either. But until we start putting up better numbers on offense and putting QBs and WRs in the league again we won’t get top QB recruits.

It’s not the answer long term though. We need to bring in a good QB that will start 2-3+ years. QB is a very hard position to evaluate…
So far it looks like our 3 star Evals have been solid. Based on offer lists, and it was mentioned in the thread about the safety we were after that now flipped to Alabama. It’s very tough to evaluate. I agree long term you want a big time talent that can start for 3 years and bounce to the league. But if someone like Williams is smart and manages the offense you can win big. We are gonna see

Advertisement
This guy plays with J.Smith, Trader and Patterson..... dawg this is the easiest decision EVER but yet our retarded *** staff is choosing Dud Anderson over him??? Mothafvckas trying to be overly smart, Al Golden type **** head ***

This guy plays with J.Smith, Trader and Patterson..... dawg this is the easiest decision EVER but yet our retarded *** staff is choosing Dud Anderson over him??? Mothafvckas trying to be overly smart, Al Golden type **** head ***
He will end up running all over us at NC State. I wish we would take a shot but 🤷‍♂️

I don't understand why we wouldn't take a local kid with great relationships, especially if the trend is to shop the portal for a proven qb every year.

Advertisement
Back