2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Advertisement
No disrespect to this kid but this kid is a worse take than Judd. His throwing motion needs WORK. Watching his tape you'll see him throw the ball in spots the ball has no business being in. He also benefits from playing with ELITE skill players. He may actually take a step back at the next level because he'll have less to work with from a weapons perspective.

The kid does have some positives though such as size, good arm strength, respectable mobility, risk taker, and a proverbial winner.
Jeezus

Maybe because he's 6 foot tall?
Bailey is listed at 6'5.5 - 6'6

I think what your suggesting is if a player doesn't meet prototypical size, or have P5 talent, then we shouldn't just offer. And, I agree.

Bailey HAS prototypical size and P5 offers. He's committed to a program, within our conference, that's evaluated QBs pretty well. Even if he doesn't make a difference in recruiting, he's has to have a similar, or higher, talent to our current qb commit

Advertisement
No disrespect to this kid but this kid is a worse take than Judd. His throwing motion needs WORK. Watching his tape you'll see him throw the ball in spots the ball has no business being in. He also benefits from playing with ELITE skill players. He may actually take a step back at the next level because he'll have less to work with from a weapons perspective.

The kid does have some positives though such as size, good arm strength, respectable mobility, risk taker, and a proverbial winner.
1692576865306.gif

Breh….

Bailey is listed at 6'5.5 - 6'6

I think what your suggesting is if a player doesn't meet prototypical size, or have P5 talent, then we shouldn't just offer. And, I agree.

Bailey HAS prototypical size and P5 offers. He's committed to a program, within our conference, that's evaluated QBs pretty well. Even if he doesn't make a difference in recruiting, he's has to have a similar, or higher, talent to our current qb commit
And evaluates O lineman well. They are also
In the game. I know personally they paid 240k and a car for Paylor who’s a stud

Advertisement
Didn't this kid commit to NC State less than a month after the new OC was hired? Is it fair to criticize the coaching staff for not landing a player they probably didn't have time to build a relationship with? It's been reported they have been talking to the kid, so you never know.

This guy plays with J.Smith, Trader and Patterson..... dawg this is the easiest decision EVER but yet our retarded *** staff is choosing Dud Anderson over him???
This wouldn’t land us Smith. Top 20 offense that’s fun to watch, win some games we shouldn’t, get the juice back in the program.. then just maybe..

Didn't this kid commit to NC State less than a month after the new OC was hired? Is it fair to criticize the coaching staff for not landing a player they probably didn't have time to build a relationship with? It's been reported they have been talking to the kid, so you never know.
No you can’t but you can blame Mario
For hiring Gattis and needing to change coaches year 1. If they are talking cool. We will see. Again, this may be a brutal cycle for fans and end up fine in singing day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Take Bailey on his own merit. I agree with Geta's comparison of a taller Jacory Harris. That's a take all day if you're planning on hunting in the portal this coming offseason.
Bro, comparing Bailey to Jacory Harris is a slap in the face to Jacory.

Advertisement
Back