2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

If Bailey turns out to be a good player at the next level I'll gladly hold my L. I love seeing kids from the crib succeed, but I don't see it with Bailey. I anticipate him taking a step or two back.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Bailey turns out to be a good player at the next level I'll gladly hold my L. I love seeing kids from the crib succeed, buy I don't see it with Bailey. I anticipate him taking a step or two back.
I agree, im not high on him either, he’s better than judd but thats not saying much at all imo.. i just dont understand why u take judd but didn’t start building with this kid until recently.

We’re going portal either way, both are probably Qb3 or 4 here but one can possibly help u with other highly rated kids..thats a possible advantage that can help us this cycle

And evaluates O lineman well. They are also
In the game. I know personally they paid 240k and a car for Paylor who’s a stud
You must be plugged into the NC/Triad area. The Anderson kid is a stud too….NC State has some serious juice at ATH/WR coming in the 2024 class.

Paylor kid has a LONG road though….ran into one of his teachers in a Food Lion the day after I officiated one of his games last year….the kid is up against tall odds to make it out. Surrounded by anything but positive, talk like his home life isn’t ideal at all. Just goes to show that these kids are facing real life problems and every one that makes it out of situations like this and into college for a chance at a better life is a WIN…regardless of who they play for.

If ur from the area, let’s link Cane. I’ll be at both games when we visit UNC and NCST.

I agree, im not high on him either, he’s better than judd but thats not saying much at all imo.. i just dont understand why u take judd but didn’t start building with this kid until recently.

We’re going portal either way, both are probably Qb3 or 4 here but one can possibly help u with other highly rated kids..thats a possible advantage that can help us this cycle
That last paragraph is irrefutable. Landing Bailey may help with landing his teammates but I just have a hard time seeing this kid play a snap for us.

Judd has untapped potential. You can see it in his tape. With better talent surrounding him and a system leans itself toward developing him he can be a respectable backup here.

Advertisement
well they just had a running clock on jacorys alma mater saturday lol
His hs career might end up Jacory like if they win states this year.
C'mon now @gogeta4 , I definitely expect better out of you. What does them beating a bad West team have to do with Jacory?

Jacory led those teams. He was a catalyst behind their winning. The West beat Deerfield was behind Jacory's 99yd drive.

You and me knows Jacory was a better player than Bailey. It's not even close.

That last paragraph is irrefutable. Landing Bailey may help with landing his teammates but I just have a hard time seeing this kid play a snap for us.

Judd has untapped potential. You can see it in his tape. With better talent surrounding him and a system leans itself toward developing him he can be a respectable backup here.
I agree, i think judd has a higher ceiling than cj but I honestly don’t see either playing here so id go for one who can help with others

C'mon now @gogeta4 , I definitely expect better out of you. What does them beating a bad West team have to do with Jacory?

Jacory led those teams. He was a catalyst behind their winning. The West beat Deerfield was behind Jacory's 99yd drive.

You and me knows Jacory was a better player than Bailey. It's not even close.

Im the biggest Jacory fan thats the homie.

Im speaking on hs career...CJ name is up there in it when they speak about dade qbs if they win this year.

Jacory at this point was ahead of him as a qb, they have different type of personality. When CJ committed to NC state i said thats a good spot for him..they like those 6'5+ qbs like Mike Glennon etc.

I believe he could possibly come here and challenge down the line similar to Judd here. They arent ready made guys....CJ needs weight and to develop arm strength. He has moxy though.

But locally it sets some precedent if we were to offer/recruit. Hellw e offered the kid out of Monarch over CJ....

Advertisement
I don't see it talent wise with this kid

Anderson has a big arm and some arm talent…Needs a lot of polish.

I mean if he was a guarantee to get some other kids I'll at least listen to the argument, but if you're comparing the two, Anderson has much more tools to work with.

Advertisement
I don't see it talent wise with this kid

Anderson has a big arm and some arm talent…Needs a lot of polish.

I mean if he was a guarantee to get some other kids I'll at least listen to the argument, but if you're comparing the two, Anderson has much more tools to work with.

Ced has way more arm talent than Jud. Ced can contort His arm to fit the throw, while Anderson only throws the ball one way. Put Ced on Jud's team and they beat Buford.

Ay, y'all can miss me with that Judd has a big arm and potential crap. Give me the guy that's not getting benched first game of the season and doesn't have career HS stats that's like 15tds 15ints or whatever his **** is lol
Im the biggest Jacory fan thats the homie.

Im speaking on hs career...CJ name is up there in it when they speak about dade qbs if they win this year.

Jacory at this point was ahead of him as a qb, they have different type of personality. When CJ committed to NC state i said thats a good spot for him..they like those 6'5+ qbs like Mike Glennon etc.

I believe he could possibly come here and challenge down the line similar to Judd here. They arent ready made guys....CJ needs weight and to develop arm strength. He has moxy though.

But locally it sets some precedent if we were to offer/recruit. Hellw e offered the kid out of Monarch over CJ....
Jacory had a great season under Fisch in 2011, it would've been even better in 2012 if he had another year as Fisch was allowed to open up the offense more. I'd rather Bailey 100x than Judd

Look at the throw at 0:10, that's a freaking laser. Also the run at 1:18, kid has talent

Jacory had a great season under Fisch in 2011, it would've been even better in 2012 if he had another year as Fisch was allowed to open up the offense more. I'd rather Bailey 100x than Judd

Look at the throw at 0:10, that's a freaking laser. Also the run at 1:18, kid has talent

I was actually at this game..lol

Advertisement
I was actually at this game..lol
I've seen more good QBing and decision making in this 1:30 second clip, than I saw all game Sat. I'm not ****ting on the kid (Judd). I can only go by what I see, cause I'm not a QB savant, lol. I'm not Mr. Intangible, when it come to the nuances of the QB position. I never played or coached the position above the middle school level. I have to leave that discussion with people that are a lot more knowledgeable than me when it comes to QB play. However I know enough about football, to see what's going on. I've said before that he may be a good to decent QB somewhere down the road, but for my money......playing at QB for my favorite college football team, I'm taking the kid in this video clip over Judd, right now. Just my .02 worth.

Judd would've missed like 80% of those throws LOL.

I've seen more good QBing and decision making in this 1:30 second clip, than I saw all game Sat. I'm not ****ting on the kid (Judd). I can only go by what I see, cause I'm not a QB savant, lol. I'm not Mr. Intangible, when it come to the nuances of the QB position. I never played or coached the position above the middle school level. I have to leave that discussion with people that are a lot more knowledgeable than me when it comes to QB play. However I know enough about football, to see what's going on. I've said before that he may be a good to decent QB somewhere down the road, but for my money......playing at QB for my favorite college football team, I'm taking the kid in this video clip over Judd, right now. Just my .02 worth.
Guys forever doubt S.FLA QBS then they end up going to schools that develop them and they are in the nfl.

We are about to get waxed 3 years str8 to our biggest rival with a s.fla qb.

It was a no brainer with the talent connected to recruit CJ somewhat atleast. I mean sh*t we only have 3 scholly qbs now...2 hs qbs should be the thing regardless if its Judd or not....and still a portal.

The fact they somewhat recruited the QB at Monarch locally lowkey had me questioning their qb evals a bit to start off.

That being said they did swing for the big timers in Noland etc. This will be interesting watching this play out this fall....me personally i would be sending more hs qb offers in the next 6 weeks. Man aint got the cache to have me saying your the only qb in the class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back