2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

star ***** ... mcclain yes, wayne ... we'll see how he fairs against top comp, samson yes, francis yes, hykeem ... idk ...
my point is it comes down to position and i don't think the issue at um has been running back, but instead playmaking on the edge, difference makers in the trenches, and lockdown talent in the secondary
I don't care about the stars as much, i trust the staff to get stars and trust their evals. I want the stars as what message it sends to other recruits. Estamos?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy Big Lebowski GIF

Got the word. This was a between me and you conversation lol. But Baxter is heavy on Texas, but family likes him in Miami. Coach doesn’t think UF and TAMU are much of a threat. In Baxter’s own words “I like what the coaches at UF are doing, but they just gotta a little more to figure it out, but they’ll get there.” Stepped back away from Bama because they told him he’d be a feature back in which he could look to carry the rock 18-25 times a game. Looks like he doesn’t want to do that and wants to split with another good back. So essentially… who can he team up and be a good pair is what it sounds like. Citizen has to look appealing.

If the family wants him here, he will be a Cane.

We have to remember how tough this type of decision is on the kid. He has to choose between some great experiences in some great cities. They’re all different and have unique features that could allow you to love any of them.

I don’t see him signing anywhere but here with our staff and his family letting him know Miami is the place they want him at.

If the family wants him here, he will be a Cane.

We have to remember how tough this type of decision is on the kid. He has to choose between some great experiences in some great cities. They’re all different and have unique features that could allow you to love any of them.

I don’t see him signing anywhere but here with our staff and his family letting him know Miami is the place they want him at.
If he doesn't visit I don't see him coming here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A Baxter commitment edit was leaked last week and quickly taken down from twitter.
I know. I’m just saying that this kids silent was ruined and if I was Texas I’d be pist because it complicates things. Everyone else that may have felt allright is now gonna turn up the heat

Why only take one OV though? It smells off here, and I think this recruitment just needs time no matter what happens before the season starts. Work for the OV, then take it from there.

Advertisement
Back