2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
There haven't been 5 predicted losses on any UT schedule since Mack Brown left. It never matters.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
There haven't been 5 predicted losses on any UT schedule since Mack Brown left. It never matters.
While that may be true historically, this season doesn’t look that way.

Their Offense hasn’t been this loaded in a long time, Ewers has really really good arm talent & their WR group is stacked with speed & big time playmakers, plus Bijan Robinson is one of the 5 best RB’s in the Nation.

Of course it’s easy to just say “well they lose 5 games every year, therefore this year will be no different..” but using that logic the same would apply to Miami.

Look I get it, Miami good Texas bad, we’ll get every recruit & they’ll get none... That’s the way I’m supposed to see it with the O&G tinted shades, but looking at objectively, with Oklahoma having a regime change & losing their QB & Baylor replacing their starting QB & losing their best offensive players to the draft, that leaves only OK ST as the team who returned the most of their players for this season.

I’m not saying they’re going undefeated or anything like that, I’m just saying they’re as talented as they’ve been in quite some time & it would take some high level Corching from Sark for that team to lose 5 games this year.

In the grand scheme of things that won’t matter in Baxter’s recruitment, my whole point was expecting for them to lose a bunch of games is kinda silly if you’re looking at it with a clear & objective vision.

Advertisement

Their Offense hasn’t been this loaded in a long time, Ewers has really really good arm talent & their WR group is stacked with speed & big time playmakers, plus Bijan Robinson is one of the 5 best RB’s in the Nation.

Of course it’s easy to just say “well they lose 5 games every year, therefore this year will be no different..” but using that logic the same would apply to Miami.

Look I get it, Miami good Texas bad, we’ll get every recruit & they’ll get none... That’s the way I’m supposed to see it with the O&G tinted shades, but looking at objectively, with Oklahoma having a regime chance & losing their QB & Baylor replacing their starting QB & losing their best offensive players to the draft, that leaves only OK ST as the team who returned the most of their players for this season.

I’m not saying they’re going undefeated or anything like that, I’m just saying but they’re as talented as they’ve been in quite some time & it would take some high level Corching from Sark for that team to lose 5 games this year.

In the grand scheme of things that won’t matter in Baxter’s recruitment, my whole point was expecting for them to lose a bunch of games is kinda silly if you’re looking at it with a clear & objective vision.
This aint got anything to do with Baxter really or shades. They're perennial underachievers and a team that had a near mutiny last year at the end of the year. Throw in Sark who as a head coach has never lost less than 4 games in a season. Thats over three coaching stops now. So yeah a corching job by Sark is on the table. He's a JAG as a head coach. Maybe this will finally be a year where he doesn't ***** it up.

can't get upset over rb's tho ... besides i think we have enough backs to bridge for a year or two ... also, we zeroed on the johnson kid from dillard

Look I get it, Miami good Texas bad, we’ll get every recruit & they’ll get none... That’s the way I’m supposed to see it with the O&G tinted shades, but looking at objectively, with Oklahoma having a regime chance & losing their QB & Baylor replacing their starting QB & losing their best offensive players to the draft, that leaves only OK ST as the team who returned the most of their players for this season.

I’m not saying they’re going undefeated or anything like that, I’m just saying but they’re as talented as they’ve been in quite some time & it would take some high level Corching from Sark for that team to lose 5 games this year.

I get all that but I just dont believe in Sark as a head..I mean last year they had some very bad/ugly losses....I get the comparison to Miami but the excitement is in Mario and the institution investing money like never before

Advertisement
I get all that but I just dont believe in Sark as a head..I mean last year they had some very bad/ugly losses....I get the comparison to Miami but the excitement is in Mario and the institution investing money like never before
Texas had made significant investment in their program as well lol

Look I’m not about to keep arguing in favor of Texas because I’m not a Longhorn fan lol all I’m saying is, they have a different team this year & with an offense that has as many weapons as they have it would be really hard for them to lose 5 games in a weakened Big XII.

Texas had made significant investment in their program as well lol

Look I’m not about to keep arguing in favor of Texas because I’m not a Longhorn fan lol all I’m saying is, they have a different team this year & with an offense that has as many weapons as they have it would be really hard for them to lose 5 games in a weakened Big XII.
Lol I could care less about them also but I don’t think their issue has been a lack of resources but yes they have weapons and we will see how this plays out

Advertisement
It's been a UT UM battle for a minute. And that's really because of Arch. UF reeks of desperation on the trail and they will get a few kids that just want the biggest bag as they are going to offer the world to a few kids (and already have this week)

Texas -more money than God, yet one title since 1970. Not exactly the place to go if you want to win championships.

Lol I could care less about them also but I don’t think their issue has been a lack of resources but yes they have weapons and we will see how this plays out
Offense getting alot of the press but thats a team that gave up 57 to Kansas at home last year and around 30 ppg. Not many members of their defense looking at conference honors this year either. Thats where the improvement needs to come from.

Advertisement
Back