2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

I’ll believe it when I see it, he also said Bama was his leader & they didn’t make the final cut. He has 4 OV’s left atleast 2 will get used.
I agree, unless Texas is paying him not to visit other schools. Top ranked Florida kids don’t leave 4 OVs unused. Kid has made it known he’s looking for a bag we better come correct.

Advertisement
Hope that Mario and Kevin Smith can land this savage. Kid is at the top of my personal board on offense, along with Okunlola, Keem and Robby.

We already have Robby in the boat. If we can land the other 3, along with Jean, Olaus, and Johnson, that’s an A++ haul. Add in Kirkland and it’s an insane amount of talent on the offensive side of the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These kids are very impressionable. They really believe Arch is some can’t miss quarterback prospect and want to play with him because of all the hype. They won’t even release any film from his Junior season because his team was getting bodied. He won’t go to camps so people can see him throw…but he’s the no1 player in America and a perfect 100 prospect….fck outta hea.

Advertisement
These kids are very impressionable. They really believe Arch is some can’t miss quarterback prospect and want to play with him because of all the hype. They won’t even release any film from his Junior season because his team was getting bodied. He won’t go to camps so people can see him throw…but he’s the no1 player in America and a perfect 100 prospect….fck outta hea.
Rashada a better prospect long term

Advertisement
Wrote this one off and been looking at who we may move to for another RB. Alot of the top prospects are either committed o CB strongly elsewhere. Sam Singleton from Orange Park is not, and of course it's Nole territory. Fast guy but we will see. I'm starting to lean towards being fine with just Chris Johnson in the class. He could end up being the biggest steal in the class for us as far as upside go.

Aint gonna count the staff out for any player they after, but once kids commit I kinda just shut it out my mind. I don't see anything other than Texas. 1 OV, sets date. Best back in the country for me.

Advertisement
Back