2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Fellas I have one person who knows this kid well. From what I heard its us or Texas. At this pointe I can shed a bit of info. Bam and UGA flying in the chopper was actually a very bad decision. They didn't even ask to do it and it totally was like a 180 for them (no good) . Again this is a very humble and smart kid from what im told. When I talked to my buddy Florida was not even mentioned at all. ill chime in later but dont want to get my but in a sling. AKA if he chooses Florida then I was totally lied to so dont be busting my balls. I'm just passing along what I was told. last thing, dont be coming at me all hard core if what I was told is wrong. Its all i got and im just feeding info when I get it. For the record he will know who I am, but I got Tweedd and lingard and cousin hooked up at Ruth Chris in winter Park during that recruitment. No free food or any Chit like that. But got the reservations and my Boy Matt to take care off them. Thats 100% fact. We even got a canes football signed by that scrub. SMH. So what I saying is I got a bit of info but im no insider at all. So again dont be putting me on blast. I have zero %. like seriously im not giving a 32.36788.99%. yall ******* better get that reference.

Last thought. Any of you big money boys come to O-town I got you at Christners. No free food, but 100% you will be well taken care of. Maybe some free Orange cake which is like straight crack cake. Its really a different kind of cake. 411 do not order the Carrot cake, it was trash. 4 the record the cheese cake is amazing as well, I cant confirm but thats what ive heard from several peeps.

If you guys want to get the hook up just send me a message and ill get Matt to get you the Hook up. The owners are so nice and Matt is super legit. Matt has been doing fine dining for like 25 plus year. Dude knows his wines and pretty much everything in the bldg.
What are you on about?

Advertisement
Sampson and Alinen probably commit before 6/10. Unless he’s getting a ridiculous bag from Texas or truly wants to leave the state, he’d be borderline moronic to choose Sark. Didn’t someone say he wanted to share the load as well, and that he was turned off by Bama because they wanted him to be a workhorse?

Robinson is bolting after this year, don’t see anyone else on their roster that’s worth a **** at RB. If you want to argue Johnathan Brooks go for it, but he’s not better than Citizen. Didn’t even sign one in the 2022 class.

He’s absolutely being sold on a weak RB room, but that doesn’t make sense based on previous comments concerning his desire to share the rock.
I personally don't see either committing before 6/10 tbh

Advertisement
Fellas I have one person who knows this kid well. From what I heard its us or Texas. At this pointe I can shed a bit of info. Bam and UGA flying in the chopper was actually a very bad decision. They didn't even ask to do it and it totally was like a 180 for them (no good) . Again this is a very humble and smart kid from what im told. When I talked to my buddy Florida was not even mentioned at all. ill chime in later but dont want to get my but in a sling. AKA if he chooses Florida then I was totally lied to so dont be busting my balls. I'm just passing along what I was told. last thing, dont be coming at me all hard core if what I was told is wrong. Its all i got and im just feeding info when I get it. For the record he will know who I am, but I got Tweedd and lingard and cousin hooked up at Ruth Chris in winter Park during that recruitment. No free food or any Chit like that. But got the reservations and my Boy Matt to take care off them. Thats 100% fact. We even got a canes football signed by that scrub. SMH. So what I saying is I got a bit of info but im no insider at all. So again dont be putting me on blast. I have zero %. like seriously im not giving a 32.36788.99%. yall ******* better get that reference.

Last thought. Any of you big money boys come to O-town I got you at Christners. No free food, but 100% you will be well taken care of. Maybe some free Orange cake which is like straight crack cake. Its really a different kind of cake. 411 do not order the Carrot cake, it was trash. 4 the record the cheese cake is amazing as well, I cant confirm but thats what ive heard from several peeps.

If you guys want to get the hook up just send me a message and ill get Matt to get you the Hook up. The owners are so nice and Matt is super legit. Matt has been doing fine dining for like 25 plus year. Dude knows his wines and pretty much everything in the bldg.
That’s the best CYA story I’ve ever heard.

Yeah, flew to Texas and was so blown away he shut down all recruitment. He’s in love with Texas , not the money.
I hate the fact that people chalk up every kid's decision to money. Doing the same thing the Lizards are doing. People still like somewhere new or some mamasitas. I used to tell people if I move am moving to Texas, so many fine women much like Florida with good weather.

Btw, was just thinking about it and Baxter's recruitment has been weird af. When he came to visit I was sure we were gonna be highly in it. Then the Texas smoke just went up. He even raved about our practices. @LeedsCane I see u disliking people saying he gone. Can you enlighten us if you know something different?

Advertisement
college gameday sport GIF

This is a classic Shiver post

I want Baxter have said his film looks like Dalvin’s since the spring that said I think RB is the one position others will emerge as time goes on. I know that Mario won’t stop recruiting Baxter but once again he quality prospects will emerge late.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever happens with his recruitment, I've gotta say I'm impressed with how he's handled things. He's no bs, isn't about that drama, and really seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Wish him well and hope we pull off his commitment, even if it seems unlikely to most right now.

Also, all those talking Manning, I haven't forgotten the other QB they got to come home. Ewers is legit.
This is where I’m at as well. Confused about how it’s ending but he’s gone about the process in a mature way, and whether some want to admit it or not there’s a lot to be attracted to at Texas.

I think this one is tough to gauge. Baxter is really torn. But I do know that UF and TAMU are behind the good guys and Texas. After a recent talk, I feel a lil bit more comfortable leaning towards Miami. Just a tad. By 8/1 we’ll see if the CB starts rolling as he will be making video in preparation for his commitment.

I’m starting to get a little too ****y about this staff and announcement dates in the future…. What I mean by that is if a kid sets a commitment date in the future the staff is too good and relentless not to win the battle majority of the time.

I’m currently under the ****y impression that we’re only losing battles if the young man commits out of no where or pushes an announcement back after we felt good 🤣

It may be time to be humbled

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back