2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Whatever happens with his recruitment, I've gotta say I'm impressed with how he's handled things. He's no bs, isn't about that drama, and really seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Wish him well and hope we pull off his commitment, even if it seems unlikely to most right now.

Also, all those talking Manning, I haven't forgotten the other QB they got to come home. Ewers is legit.

Advertisement
Just my opinion, I don’t feel like a top recruit will take one OV and shut everything down with 4 OVs remaining.
Your right. No way he takes one OV and signs.
I don’t know if money is an issue or not, but in this new day and age. I would not be paying big NILs for RB. I would say the same for LB, but we’re in desperate need of LBs.
With the OL Mario is recruiting any RB is going to look like a HIgh School super star.

Man, I’m not giving up on this kid.

He just does things differently. That gives us a lot of hope.

I can see him commuting then scheduling the ov for a big game. I know most recruits handle the process much differently, but this kid marches to his own drum. I don’t think we can rule him out.

I’m praying he is a silent and Mario is orchestrating a big surprise. Even if he commits to UT, I think he would still be in play, especially if we have a big season.

Does anyone know how many times he has been to UT?

Whatever happens with his recruitment, I've gotta say I'm impressed with how he's handled things. He's no bs, isn't about that drama, and really seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Wish him well and hope we pull off his commitment, even if it seems unlikely to most right now.

Also, all those talking Manning, I haven't forgotten the other QB they got to come home. Ewers is legit.
Yeah manning ain’t seeing the field for a min.. plus he all hype

Man, I’m not giving up on this kid.

He just does things differently. That gives us a lot of hope.

I can see him commuting then scheduling the ov for a big game. I know most recruits handle the process much differently, but this kid marches to his own drum. I don’t think we can rule him out.

I’m praying he is a silent and Mario is orchestrating a big surprise. Even if he commits to UT, I think he would still be in play, especially if we have a big season.

Does anyone know how many times he has been to UT?
He’s been to UT once, only official and committed on the spot, without seeing othrs.
Money must have been outrageous.

His loss though, whom ever is running behind this OL is going to be a star.

Advertisement
He’s been to UT once, only official and committed on the spot, without seeing othrs.
Money must have been outrageous.

His loss though, whom ever is running behind this OL is going to be a star.
Do we know he hasn’t always liked Texas? There could be other reasons. Let’s not be other fanbases. And Texas had the top OL class last year so he’ll be fine.

Advertisement
Unless he has a miraculous change of heart, I think that Texas is definitely his choice. Too bad. Kid is gonna be a problem at the next level.
Get Leeded

9BCA19A0-ACE3-41CF-B6A3-F8E9E5D5BC5A.jpeg

Sampson and Alinen probably commit before 6/10. Unless he’s getting a ridiculous bag from Texas or truly wants to leave the state, he’d be borderline moronic to choose Sark. Didn’t someone say he wanted to share the load as well, and that he was turned off by Bama because they wanted him to be a workhorse?

Robinson is bolting after this year, don’t see anyone else on their roster that’s worth a **** at RB. If you want to argue Johnathan Brooks go for it, but he’s not better than Citizen. Didn’t even sign one in the 2022 class.

He’s absolutely being sold on a weak RB room, but that doesn’t make sense based on previous comments concerning his desire to share the rock.

Fellas I have one person who knows this kid well. From what I heard its us or Texas. At this pointe I can shed a bit of info. Bam and UGA flying in the chopper was actually a very bad decision. They didn't even ask to do it and it totally was like a 180 for them (no good) . Again this is a very humble and smart kid from what im told. When I talked to my buddy Florida was not even mentioned at all. ill chime in later but dont want to get my but in a sling. AKA if he chooses Florida then I was totally lied to so dont be busting my balls. I'm just passing along what I was told. last thing, dont be coming at me all hard core if what I was told is wrong. Its all i got and im just feeding info when I get it. For the record he will know who I am, but I got Tweedd and lingard and cousin hooked up at Ruth Chris in winter Park during that recruitment. No free food or any Chit like that. But got the reservations and my Boy Matt to take care off them. Thats 100% fact. We even got a canes football signed by that scrub. SMH. So what I saying is I got a bit of info but im no insider at all. So again dont be putting me on blast. I have zero %. like seriously im not giving a 32.36788.99%. yall ******* better get that reference.

Last thought. Any of you big money boys come to O-town I got you at Christners. No free food, but 100% you will be well taken care of. Maybe some free Orange cake which is like straight crack cake. Its really a different kind of cake. 411 do not order the Carrot cake, it was trash. 4 the record the cheese cake is amazing as well, I cant confirm but thats what ive heard from several peeps.

If you guys want to get the hook up just send me a message and ill get Matt to get you the Hook up. The owners are so nice and Matt is super legit. Matt has been doing fine dining for like 25 plus year. Dude knows his wines and pretty much everything in the bldg.

Advertisement
Texas has had one year that was truly memorable that I can remember...and that's in the last 40 years. No-one does less with more than Texas. We've won 5 National Championships in that time (and that's really 6). Sark is an alcoholic (fact not flame) whose been in & out of rehab with both USC and the Falcons. So his behavior is unpredictable and he's simply not someone I would entrust my future to. He was pretty much a disaster at USC. Texas...where good players go to fade into anonymity.

Miami is where great RBs have gone on to be legends in the NFL and have very long careers (Gore, Edge, Foreman, Anderson, Portis, McGahee & others). Plus, we're going to have a monstrous line for our RBs to run behind. CJ would be dangerous behind Francis, Samson, Alinen & the rest of the class.

Fellas I have one person who knows this kid well. From what I heard its us or Texas. At this pointe I can shed a bit of info. Bam and UGA flying in the chopper was actually a very bad decision. They didn't even ask to do it and it totally was like a 180 for them (no good) . Again this is a very humble and smart kid from what im told. When I talked to my buddy Florida was not even mentioned at all. ill chime in later but dont want to get my but in a sling. AKA if he chooses Florida then I was totally lied to so dont be busting my balls. I'm just passing along what I was told. last thing, dont be coming at me all hard core if what I was told is wrong. Its all i got and im just feeding info when I get it. For the record he will know who I am, but I got Tweedd and lingard and cousin hooked up at Ruth Chris in winter Park during that recruitment. No free food or any Chit like that. But got the reservations and my Boy Matt to take care off them. Thats 100% fact. We even got a canes football signed by that scrub. SMH. So what I saying is I got a bit of info but im no insider at all. So again dont be putting me on blast. I have zero %. like seriously im not giving a 32.36788.99%. yall ******* better get that reference.

Last thought. Any of you big money boys come to O-town I got you at Christners. No free food, but 100% you will be well taken care of. Maybe some free Orange cake which is like straight crack cake. Its really a different kind of cake. 411 do not order the Carrot cake, it was trash. 4 the record the cheese cake is amazing as well, I cant confirm but thats what ive heard from several peeps.

If you guys want to get the hook up just send me a message and ill get Matt to get you the Hook up. The owners are so nice and Matt is super legit. Matt has been doing fine dining for like 25 plus year. Dude knows his wines and pretty much everything in the bldg.

This was a wild ride of a short story. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Confused Steve Urkel GIF

Advertisement
Back