2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

This is huge! Last year, this kid said he was not interested in Miami AT ALL while laughing. Y’all already know how I feel about Baxter. #GenerationalPlayer

He’s all business and serious bout football, so if he’s visiting Miami, he’s really interested in them. Not a for a show kinda kid.

Advertisement
CEDRIC BAXTER:

The back half of this week is going to be a big one for Miami on the recruiting trail.

The Hurricanes aren't putting together any formal 'Junior Day' this spring, but they are leaving their doors wide open and actively pursuing big names to swing by campus.

One who will be around on Thursday and Friday is Orlando Edgewater Top247 running back Cedric Baxter Jr. The No. 2 ranked tailback hasn't been to Coral Gables since attending Miami's Paradise Camp last July.

Baxter, who in January told InsideTheU that Miami was back in the mix for him after initially leaving them off his top group of schools, will get his first look at the program under Mario Cristobal.

As a junior, Baxter totaled 1,718 yards and 26 touchdowns on the ground while averaging 8.3 yards per carry. He's recently spent time at Florida, USC, and UCF.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The back half of this week is going to be a big one for Miami on the recruiting trail.

The Hurricanes aren't putting together any formal 'Junior Day' this spring, but they are leaving their doors wide open and actively pursuing big names to swing by campus.

One who will be around on Thursday and Friday is Orlando Edgewater Top247 running back Cedric Baxter Jr. The No. 2 ranked tailback hasn't been to Coral Gables since attending Miami's Paradise Camp last July.

Baxter, who in January told InsideTheU that Miami was back in the mix for him after initially leaving them off his top group of schools, will get his first look at the program under Mario Cristobal.

As a junior, Baxter totaled 1,718 yards and 26 touchdowns on the ground while averaging 8.3 yards per carry. He's recently spent time at Florida, USC, and UCF.
This young man is my favorite RB in this class. Young is a freak too, but something about Baxter just tells me that he’s going to be a superstar.

If Mario can sell him on his vision for the U, and Ruiz can put a great NIL deal together for him, I think that we have a good chance of getting his signature when it’s all said and done.

I've been trying to tell anyone who will listen. If we don't finish top 3 in recruiting this year I'd be surprised. A couple of kids have given indication they are going to pop soon. Full disclosure I'm not talking about Baxter but everyone here will be happy about them. Remember last week when I said let the games begin ha. That might've been an understatement...

Advertisement
I've been trying to tell anyone who will listen. If we don't finish top 3 in recruiting this year I'd be surprised. A couple of kids have given indication they are going to pop soon. Full disclosure I'm not talking about Baxter but everyone here will be happy about them. Remember last week when I said let the games begin ha. That might've been an understatement...
Jeeeezus Christ

Advertisement
This is huge! Last year, this kid said he was not interested in Miami AT ALL while laughing. Y’all already know how I feel about Baxter. #GenerationalPlayer

He’s all business and serious bout football, so if he’s visiting Miami, he’s really interested in them. Not a for a show kinda kid.
You think he’s generational? Like Dalvin Cook type recruit?

This young man is my favorite RB in this class. Young is a freak too, but something about Baxter just tells me that he’s going to be a superstar.

If Mario can sell him on his vision for the U, and Ruiz can put a great NIL deal together for him, I think that we have a good chance of getting his signature when it’s all said and done.
Baxter is the best RB in the class. Young is probably second. I think we have a really good chance to sign Baxter and Mark Fletcher both.

Advertisement

Tell Deon Cole GIF by Team Coco

daffy duck masturbation GIF

Not sure where we stand with Malik Bryant. I still think we have a good shot with Kirkland. I don’t know if Baxter is close with Kirkland but it would be nice to pull 2-3 of the top kids out of Orlando.

He told Canesville he from Boynton, which is like 5-10 mins from where i live in Lake Worth and he got a 561 tattoo. For some reason i think he is gonna commit to us. No insider information just listening to him. He has alot of similarities to Kevin Smith who played CFB where?......Orlando.

Mario is one calculating hombre.

Advertisement
Back