2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
@Maskoff407 …respect! You never wavered on your belief that this kid is the goods since you first brought his film to the board.

I’m on board with you in thinking that he is or should be our top priority at RB this cycle. Young man is an athletic freak, with an extremely high ceiling.

His father seems to be a no-nonsense kind of guy, too. He knows that the Canes always have RB’s in the league, and with K. Smith and Mario in charge, that should only get even better.

What are your thoughts on where we currently stand with him and his fam?

Yes I do and I believe it is a SFL kid. Just a matter of him deciding to really be an ambassador down here. Mario values the word commitment and if the kids have questions about it he doesn't want them announcing one. Miami is no longer a placeholder when you commit like prior regimes here.
Dude….we appreciate this. Let’s go!

@Maskoff407 …respect! You never wavered on your belief that this kid is the goods since you first brought his film to the board.

I’m on board with you in thinking that he is or should be our top priority at RB this cycle. Young man is an athletic freak, with an extremely high ceiling.

His father seems to be a no-nonsense kind of guy, too. He knows that the Canes always have RB’s in the league, and with K. Smith and Mario in charge, that should only get even better.

What are your thoughts on where we currently stand with him and his fam?
I’m close with the Edgewater coaches and staff. And after speaking to one of them yesterday, I don’t think we have to worry so much about Bama. USC seems to be moving in the right direction. And as far as Miami, Baxter actually came to see Miami coaching because he really has developed a relationship that’s genuine. Also, heard he likes how Miami is planning to utilize his skill. Kid is a better WR than he is a RB and he’s an awesome RB. Miami has made a huge jump because they were not even in his top 20 (exaggeration) at some point. At end, I feel like this is a UM vs USC battle. Didn’t think I’d see that.

Advertisement
I’m close with the Edgewater coaches and staff. And after speaking to one of them yesterday, I don’t think we have to worry so much about Bama. USC seems to be moving in the right direction. And as far as Miami, Baxter actually came to see Miami coaching because he really has developed a relationship that’s genuine. Also, heard he likes how Miami is planning to utilize his skill. Kid is a better WR than he is a RB and he’s an awesome RB. Miami has made a huge jump because they were not even in his top 20 (exaggeration) at some point. At end, I feel like this is a UM vs USC battle. Didn’t think I’d see that.
Thanks for the info, fam! Much appreciated!

Keep on putting a good word in for the good guys.

That description and SC being involved just gave me flashes of Reggie Bush.

Prayer GIF

Advertisement
I see the way this kid runs similar to Alvin Kamura. The way he moves and is slippery - looks like people are sliding off him. That’s who I would Comp for him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back