2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Advertisement
This comment is not a prediction more of a possibility of it actually coming to fruition. It's not out of reach. I think we get 2 of the 3 we want from Florida. 20% of that is info and 80% of that is assumption as of now.
There will be plenty of carries to go around. Gotta look at Mario’s desire to pound teams into submission and what we are losing over the next 2 years. Oregons RB2 had more attempts than Rooster last year and he was basically all we had

This comment is not a prediction more of a possibility of it actually coming to fruition. It's not out of reach. I think we get 2 of the 3 we want from Florida. 20% of that is info and 80% of that is assumption as of now.
I can appreciate the nuance with how you are providing information. Well done so far, as this board tends to cannibalize its 'insiders'.

Advertisement
Thank you. I have nothing to gain providing info. Just passing along what I can and trying to help everyone understand where we are headed.
Your either the best fake insider since SileoJr or should be writing a book on how a real insider should conduct himself on CIS to survive the long haul. Either way, I am entertained. Keep up the good work!

Would love to see this kid swing the other three from Orlando...

Why not both :cool:
Indeed, this has been my theme the past couple of days.

both GIF

Advertisement
If we only had room for 2 RB and everyone wanted in, how would you guys rank Baxter, Young and Fletcher?

I know this early everyone always asks how do we fit everyone in and by the end, we're hoping to get 1 or 2, but this is a new era in recruiting. Still, I'm thinking 2 RB is the realistic ceiling for '23.

If we only had room for 2 RB and everyone wanted in, how would you guys rank Baxter, Young and Fletcher?

I know this early everyone always asks how do we fit everyone in and by the end, we're hoping to get 1 or 2, but this is a new era in recruiting. Still, I'm thinking 2 RB is the realistic ceiling for '23.

Young, Baxter, Fletcher

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back