CBS Projected Mock Draft

Shaq will definitely get drafted. Not sure on Pinckney though especially after those reported injuries

Advertisement
Pinckney, Bandy ain’t getting drafted, Garvin will go 5th, Osborn 7th, Hill 5th or 6th, Shaq 7th, Dallas 6th or 7th, and Thomas Jesus who the **** knows. I’ll just say undrafted even tho I want him to get drafted and have been sticking by him his entire time here but he screwed himself multiple times.

Advertisement
Shaq will definitely get drafted. Not sure on Pinckney though especially after those reported injuries
Pinckney was already a tweener but now with the injuries and no combine and pro day he unfortunately won’t get drafted. Teams won’t take a chance on a pick on a guy who is currently hurt and who knows how long for.

Advertisement
Obviously we've done a phenomenal job recruiting and developing.
I’m not sure most of these guys could be developed much more. I mean Shaq isn’t going to get faster, Bandy and Pinckney aren’t going to get bigger. Dallas does everything you could possibly ask of a running back. Garvin is probably the only one who’s still an unfinished product. 3 DL coaches in 3 seasons.

Round 3 is too high. But I think round 4 is the ceiling for Shaq. It only takes one team to think his instincts and availability can help them (cliche af).
Maybe. He seems like a great kid and I will be pulling for him. I just wouldn’t count on what you seem to expect.

Advertisement
Maybe. He seems like a great kid and I will be pulling for him. I just wouldn’t count on what you seem to expect.
I’m not necessarily expecting it. I just think that would be the best case scenario for him. Not hedging by any means, but it’d have to be a team that is already is pretty good shape at other key positions.

Total indictment of Diaz’s scheme and inability to develop Miami caliber NFL talent. No gap is a no go. **** Coastal Div teams like BC and UVA have even developed top 3 rounders over the last three years.

Can someone please explain this line of thinking? The scheme is designed to stop opposing offenses and for the most part, it’s been quite successful over the last 4 years. You want to blame the defense, and which has been, on average, a top 15 unit for players not getting drafted higher? If anything, I’d say the defense has made a bunch of average players look better than they really are. If these guys were superior athletes, they be getting picked higher. The reason why none of these guys are going to be drafted early is because they’re either slow, small or both.

Advertisement
It’s 2020 and we have literally decades of data to base things on and you people still think a college “scheme” dictates where kids get drafted LMAO. Amazing. Are you big? Are you strong? Are you fast? Have you avoided beating women and being a locker room cancer? If all of those are “yes”, you’re going to be a high draft pick. What scheme you played in college means literally nothing.

Recruits are going to look at the linebacker position in this trash *** scheme like Diaz bro You’re cool and all but Quarterman and Pinckney helped you birthed this defense at Miami, were the best two linebackers on your team for 4 years in a row and they went undrafted!? Why tf would I want to do that? 🤦‍♂️

Recruits are going to look at the linebacker position in this trash *** scheme like Diaz bro You’re cool and all but Quarterman and Pinckney helped you birthed this defense at Miami, were the best two linebackers on your team for 4 years in a row and they went undrafted!? Why tf would I want to do that? 🤦‍♂️
The scheme made them look good in college. Our defense scheme took a bunch of average guys and made them look better. There is a reason Quarteman and Pinckney are projected not the get drafted.

Advertisement
Back