CB Knowles building bonds with Miami staff

Advertisement
Y’all some nut huggers hating on rumph in every thread, sh*ts annoying. Attention seeking *** mfs, we get it you think he sucks. He Gets all the blame for guys he doesn’t land but NEVER gets any credit for anyone he does get . Can’t win with some of you weird and bandwagon *** mfs who can’t think for themselves and see an opinion on a board and try to regurgitate it ad infinitum...

regardless I’m not even following recruiting that closely this year given the circumstances, is what it is so I really don’t know how big of a miss this is. I assume It will be overhyped like most of the misses are because you hate everything about Miami especially rumph who is more cane than any of us ever will be

Broke, Rumph sucks, no need to defend the guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all some nut huggers hating on rumph in every thread, sh*ts annoying. Attention seeking *** mfs, we get it you think he sucks. He Gets all the blame for guys he doesn’t land but NEVER gets any credit for anyone he does get . Can’t win with some of you weird and bandwagon *** mfs who can’t think for themselves and see an opinion on a board and try to regurgitate it ad infinitum...

regardless I’m not even following recruiting that closely this year given the circumstances, is what it is so I really don’t know how big of a miss this is. I assume It will be overhyped like most of the misses are because you hate everything about Miami especially rumph who is more cane than any of us ever will be

Brock,

At any job if you fail 90% of the time and time and time again you are fired. Stop this nonsense he is just a bad recruiter at a premium position. He will dissapear and never be heard again a a college coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know everybody is going to blast Rumph & I don't disagree with any of you...

However, FSU now has 2 corners committed Hunter Washington from Texas & Knowles, you what that means right?

They might not lead for Cooper! Idk if that's true or not, that's the only silver lining I can find in this situation lol.

Idc who we don't get, just get me Omarion Cooper & I will be beyond amped up... Can we actually get him with how awful we recruit corners? Probably not lol. But, if the staff doesn't go all out to get Cooper there's something seriously wrong with them.

I know everybody is going to blast Rumph & I don't disagree with any of you...

However, FSU now has 2 corners committed Hunter Washington from Texas & Knowles, you what that means right?

They might not lead for Cooper! Idk if that's true or not, that's the only silver lining I can find in this situation lol.

Idc who we don't get, just get me Omarion Cooper & I will be beyond amped up... Can we actually get him with how awful we recruit corners? Probably not lol. But, if the staff doesn't go all out to get Cooper there's something seriously wrong with them.
Are we even recruiting Cooper? I hear his name on the boards but never anywhere else.

You already got your smaller corner in tim Burns in this class, go get bigger dbs at the position anyway. Can’t take multiple 5’10 corners...
What is with this idea that 5’10” corners are crazy short?? Average height for an NFL corner is 5’11”.

I’d rather get 3 SoFlo dogs who are 5’10”, fast, and long-limbed than a 6’1” corner that we only took because his forehead is a couple inches taller.

A good DB is a good DB, and Rumph not getting them whether they 5’9” or 6’2”.

Advertisement
Back