CB Knowles building bonds with Miami staff

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saying, recruit's like Knowles hold it against Miami (hometeam) for offer so late!! BUT hopefully we can get him on campus and put Miami in position to have a chance at landing him..

Just saying, recruit's like Knowles hold it against Miami (hometeam) for offer so late!! BUT hopefully we can get him on campus and put Miami in position to have a chance at landing him..

We didn't offer late...

Even by the BS "late" standards it wasn't...Offered him a good whiles back.

Now if he tried committing and we held him off I don't know and maybe gogeta does...But that's a different story and we deserve what we get there. I'd take him, excellent corner.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wasnt offered late.

A kid i told yall would blow up.

Also told yall the sec teams would come. Any scout/coach that came to see said the same thing, kid isnt tall but them **** arms are long as **** and he is so technical. He's putting on some mass right now, which only would help.He's essentially a more physical Couch for example of whos on the roster. My comp for him is Phillip Buchanon....hes crafty with the ball in his hands as well if need be.

He wants to get back down to UM..Van Dyke is on it ...and Prop Joe does his part lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20191203-224740(1).png

Rumph plotting on a 4-star signing a week before signing day as we speak.

Advertisement
Back