CB Kelee Ringo

I don't want "no-brainers." Kids have to learn their assignments and be able to pass their classes. Besides, I can just imagine the sound if a player with airspace instead of tissue in his skull hits somebody with his head. Do you get a big popping sound like when you pop that empty popcorn bag right near the end? Disconcerting to have that happen on the field.

Oh I see what you did there...Cute

Advertisement
Well Ringo mom works for Southwest and he can fly where he wants for free.

Darnell parents are poor and he pretty much had to drive for his visits. 2 different scenerios
Oh I know they’re very different. Just making the connection of highly ranked guys who had rumored interest and never made it down

See the thing for me is I dont see the reason why Ringo wont visit since he can fly for free. Unless he truly feels played by Manny.

Advertisement
Sounds like UGA/Texas battle right now, but he's planning on taking it to NSD. Usually the bags come out down the stretch for kids like this who are deciding on NSD.

Advertisement
From Ohio State board today - Ringo will be at UGA this weekend..... Pretty sure this ship sailed last year......

The five-star cornerback from powerhouse Saguaro is scheduled to unofficially visit Georgia for the second time this spring and third time overall, telling 247Sports his interest in the Bulldogs has continued to rise with every time he makes it to Athens.

"I like Georgia a lot and just love the way I fit into the program," Ringo said. "I really loved the sit downs I had with all the coaches and got great vibes overall when I was there the last two times so I'm looking forward to making it back out there. I really feel like a player they want and I know they don't come out to the West Coast often. I was just out there a few weeks ago and I already know I'm going to take my last official there, so it's definitely high on my list."
The 6-foot-2, 205-pound prospect is the nation's No. 1 cornerback and No. 9 overall prospect in the 2020 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite rankings.
Texas currently holds three of the four Crystal Ball votes but multiple sources in Arizona have informed 247Sports that the battle between the Longhorns and Georgia is "too close to call" headed into the summer. Ringo has been to Austin multiple times as well, including a week-long stay during his spring break this year.
The All-American Bowl commit and 2020 Polynesian Bowl all-star intends to take all his official visits before settling on a college choice.
"I have not scheduled any officials, but I know I will make it to Georgia, Texas, and probably Ohio State and Oregon," said Ringo, who drew the presence of Ducks assistant coach Donte Williamsduring a showcase last week. "The rest of my trips are up for grabs. I have committed to the All-American Bowl so I've thought about being able to announce my commitment there to kick off the new year, but I've also thought about helping build my class and recruiting for the team I want to go to, so I could commit early once I take all the officials and then get to work. Right now I've been going with the flow and seeing all the places and plan to start scheduling everything soon."

Advertisement
Advertisement

Very sad we arent more involved with him but bags will be bags, kids gonna be something

Advertisement
Back