CB Kelee Ringo

From Ohio State board today - Ringo will be at UGA this weekend..... Pretty sure this ship sailed last year......

The five-star cornerback from powerhouse Saguaro is scheduled to unofficially visit Georgia for the second time this spring and third time overall, telling 247Sports his interest in the Bulldogs has continued to rise with every time he makes it to Athens.

"I like Georgia a lot and just love the way I fit into the program," Ringo said. "I really loved the sit downs I had with all the coaches and got great vibes overall when I was there the last two times so I'm looking forward to making it back out there. I really feel like a player they want and I know they don't come out to the West Coast often. I was just out there a few weeks ago and I already know I'm going to take my last official there, so it's definitely high on my list."
The 6-foot-2, 205-pound prospect is the nation's No. 1 cornerback and No. 9 overall prospect in the 2020 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite rankings.
Texas currently holds three of the four Crystal Ball votes but multiple sources in Arizona have informed 247Sports that the battle between the Longhorns and Georgia is "too close to call" headed into the summer. Ringo has been to Austin multiple times as well, including a week-long stay during his spring break this year.
The All-American Bowl commit and 2020 Polynesian Bowl all-star intends to take all his official visits before settling on a college choice.
"I have not scheduled any officials, but I know I will make it to Georgia, Texas, and probably Ohio State and Oregon," said Ringo, who drew the presence of Ducks assistant coach Donte Williamsduring a showcase last week. "The rest of my trips are up for grabs. I have committed to the All-American Bowl so I've thought about being able to announce my commitment there to kick off the new year, but I've also thought about helping build my class and recruiting for the team I want to go to, so I could commit early once I take all the officials and then get to work. Right now I've been going with the flow and seeing all the places and plan to start scheduling everything soon."

Its gonna be interesting with UGA pulling in all this talent which of the current players get forced out.

Advertisement
I know recruiting is important. But we will be fine fine without elite defenders. My only concern is, has the LBers been holding the defense down since it has not seen any true changes.

From Ohio State board today - Ringo will be at UGA this weekend..... Pretty sure this ship sailed last year......

The five-star cornerback from powerhouse Saguaro is scheduled to unofficially visit Georgia for the second time this spring and third time overall, telling 247Sports his interest in the Bulldogs has continued to rise with every time he makes it to Athens.

"I like Georgia a lot and just love the way I fit into the program," Ringo said. "I really loved the sit downs I had with all the coaches and got great vibes overall when I was there the last two times so I'm looking forward to making it back out there. I really feel like a player they want and I know they don't come out to the West Coast often. I was just out there a few weeks ago and I already know I'm going to take my last official there, so it's definitely high on my list."
The 6-foot-2, 205-pound prospect is the nation's No. 1 cornerback and No. 9 overall prospect in the 2020 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite rankings.
Texas currently holds three of the four Crystal Ball votes but multiple sources in Arizona have informed 247Sports that the battle between the Longhorns and Georgia is "too close to call" headed into the summer. Ringo has been to Austin multiple times as well, including a week-long stay during his spring break this year.
The All-American Bowl commit and 2020 Polynesian Bowl all-star intends to take all his official visits before settling on a college choice.
"I have not scheduled any officials, but I know I will make it to Georgia, Texas, and probably Ohio State and Oregon," said Ringo, who drew the presence of Ducks assistant coach Donte Williamsduring a showcase last week. "The rest of my trips are up for grabs. I have committed to the All-American Bowl so I've thought about being able to announce my commitment there to kick off the new year, but I've also thought about helping build my class and recruiting for the team I want to go to, so I could commit early once I take all the officials and then get to work. Right now I've been going with the flow and seeing all the places and plan to start scheduling everything soon."
In before he commits to Georgia and ufag says Cali kids are soft

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saban didn’t drop him... He wanted him to enroll early
And if he was elite that wouldn’t have been an issue. Never said he wasn’t good. I think he’s a good prospect and I’m glad we got him. He definitely isn’t elite though.

Advertisement
Williams is not an elite corner?

Interesting
If he was truly elite, you think Baga and L$U would have let him go?

Rumph and Banda can’t recruit for ****.

Rumph got lucky as **** that both the big boys already filled up with DBs they wanted more.

But keep telling yourselves that Rumph beat Baga and L$U for an elite DB from their backyard if it makes you feel better.

If he was truly elite, you think Baga and L$U would have let him go?

Rumph and Banda can’t recruit for ****.

Rumph got lucky as **** that both the big boys already filled up with DBs they wanted more.

But keep telling yourselves that Rumph beat Baga and L$U for an elite DB from their backyard if it makes you feel better.

The trolls are multiplying at an exponential rate.

If you believe the UGA 247 board, kid is already committed..... Wouldn't surprise me, btw
Wouldn’t doubt it at all. With usc down other schools can benefit greatly. Kind of similar to us being down in a way and all the schools can poach south Florida talent. However I always thought SoCal kids had more loyalty to the Trojans than soflo kids have to the canes. Just my opinion anyway

Advertisement
Holy ****. We get it, the only recruits that Miami gets are scrubs and the elite talent always goes to other schools. The real question is why are you still here if this what you believe?

Advertisement
Back