CB Kelee Ringo

Advertisement
It says Ringo told one of the West Coast 247 writers that he is talking to Mike Rumph and wants to get to Coral Gables this spring to check out Miami.

"I like Miami honestly a lot," Ringo said. "Me and [Mike Rumph] have been talking a little bit. It's a great place. I'm looking to build a relationship with more of the coaches."

Advertisement
Any reaction to the guy that played db for Texas back in the day? Todd Ringo

Advertisement
Lejond Cavazos
Keshawn Lawrence
Daran Branch
Jordan Morant
Kelee Ringo

All have expressed some interest in Miami & have seemingly said the same things in interviews about us.

The question is how serious are they, or are they just saying it just because? I think part of it is it's early Spring camp season & players just do a lot interviews, so once the actual season takes place come Sep/Oct/Nov etc., let's see where they stand then.

But as of now, there's at least 2 possibly 3 high rated OOS DB's that seem to have some interest in us & may be considering Miami. Us beating UF to start the season off & parlaying that into a good 10/11 win season has got to give us some extra NSD capital to leverage into convincing one of these kids to sign with us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lejond Cavazos
Keshawn Lawrence
Daran Branch
Jordan Morant
Kelee Ringo

All have expressed some interest in Miami & have seemingly said the said things in interviews about us. Cavazos has talked Miami up quite a bit too

The question is how serious are they, or are they just saying it just because? I think part of it is it's early Spring camp season & players just do a lot interviews, so once the actual season takes place come Sep/Oct/Nov etc., let's see where they stand then.

But as of now, there's at least 2 possibly 3 high rated OOS DB's that seem to have some interest in us & may be considering Miami. Us beating UF to start the season off & parlaying that into a good 10/11 win season has got to give us some extra NSD capital to leverage into convincing one of these kids to sign with us.
Of this list, I think We got to really like where we potentially stand with Keyshawn lawrnece with the obvious connections

Lejond Cavazos
Keshawn Lawrence
Daran Branch
Jordan Morant
Kelee Ringo

All have expressed some interest in Miami & have seemingly said the said things in interviews about us.

Exactly, we got the best of the local kids (Francois) , and the best box safety probably in the state...I honestly think we are going to take AT LEAST 1 of Hodges or Pough real soon (Hodges visits soon), and then get some feel with these guys by early summer... I'm not sure Branch is in the category of the others, and may actually be a striker, but I don't mind him either (Maybe T.Lee or the Dennis kid from Kathleen are in this A group as well). The rest are no-brainers, but if don't come around by end of spring/early summer, we start turning the interest up on more locals, maybe leave one spot even if we don't appear to lead for any of the studs in case we beat Fla or go a strong 11-1, etc...

Not sure if they have room for the pure, one dimensional "nickle" guys this year with Couch last year, but obv one of Stanley or 1-2 others may find a way in the class if they want that role.

Last edited:
I think the staff wants to get these kids on campus and get a feel if they feel this is genuine interest or just a nice free trip

But gotta admit im excited at the thought of landing a top national kid or two

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back