CB Kelee Ringo

I hear you Dee and I’m sure you’re just relaying what the kids saying but it’s hard to believe where a serious player in this recruitment until he visits. More importantly I’m excited to see B this year man. Really hoping he and Pope takes the next step.
Hes really excited too. Thinks this offense can be elite. I agree with atleast decent oline play being key.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope Rumph recruits the **** out of Ringo. Dude can coach. Still learning how to recruit/sell. Clearly one should be more important for the young man. Elder & MJ should be 2 good examples of his coaching ability. Time will tell.

Go Canes!

You are over a year late idiot
No shiit Sherlock

Bringing this back up and having this resurface will only bode well for us and help remind him of his love for the U.

If he tweeted this today it would have 500 retweets from everyone on here and Canes sites.

When he posted that dipshiit manny was refusing to offer him. Now he’s a top100 kid and we’re begging for him

Advertisement
Our address and Miami flight info must some really hard sht to find on the internet.
Every **** year some 5 star throws it up and there are a few fluff pieces about them. But they never visit or commit. Then the sht show thread about why we should fire the coach recruiting him. Been over a year with this dude an we’ve had at least 4 Cali kids on campus. Not saying I know more about his interest but he’s visited some schools I presume but we ain’t one of them. Didn’t some Samoan tight end put us in his final 5 or something a few years ago but he never even visited?

Advertisement
not thinking one single second about this kid and the U until some kind of communication or visit or something happens. Like the poster above, this sounds exactly like Darnell Wright.

Just close on any 2 of Jalen Harrell, Keshawn Lawrence, Henry Gray or Ethan Pouncey and I'm more than fine with that.

Exactly, we got the best of the local kids (Francois) , and the best box safety probably in the state...I honestly think we are going to take AT LEAST 1 of Hodges or Pough real soon (Hodges visits soon), and then get some feel with these guys by early summer... I'm not sure Branch is in the category of the others, and may actually be a striker, but I don't mind him either (Maybe T.Lee or the Dennis kid from Kathleen are in this A group as well). The rest are no-brainers, but if don't come around by end of spring/early summer, we start turning the interest up on more locals, maybe leave one spot even if we don't appear to lead for any of the studs in case we beat Fla or go a strong 11-1, etc...

Not sure if they have room for the pure, one dimensional "nickle" guys this year with Couch last year, but obv one of Stanley or 1-2 others may find a way in the class if they want that role.
I don't want "no-brainers." Kids have to learn their assignments and be able to pass their classes. Besides, I can just imagine the sound if a player with airspace instead of tissue in his skull hits somebody with his head. Do you get a big popping sound like when you pop that empty popcorn bag right near the end? Disconcerting to have that happen on the field.

Advertisement
Back