CB Kelee Ringo

You basically said that none of the Dbs that have been recruited or played for Rumph are what you would consider elite. With fans like you no wonder no one wants to play at the U!
They aren’t elite. That doesn’t mean every single position is like that. Do you not consider Chaney elite?

Advertisement
Show me where Rumphs secondary has cost us and get back to me.
This has nothing to do with Rumph and Banda’s coaching.

Don’t know how hard that is to understand.

It is all about their ability to land any of the guys at the top of their board every cycle.

Only one they have landed at the top of the board from the beginning of a recruiting cycle was Hall.

That’s it.

So just imagine if they could land some elite DBs to coach up and not the guys a few slots down their board...

This has nothing to do with Rumph and Banda’s coaching.

Don’t know how hard that is to understand.

It is all about their ability to land any of the guys at the top of their board every cycle.

Only one they have landed at the top of the board from the beginning of a recruiting cycle was Hall.

That’s it.

Baffling so the guys they ARE getting ARE doing their jobs?

Yall sound so dumb

We get guys being recruited by everyone and they were dropped.

Gtfoh with this nonsense.

Advertisement
If he was truly elite, you think Baga and L$U would have let him go?

Rumph and Banda can’t recruit for ****.

Rumph got lucky as **** that both the big boys already filled up with DBs they wanted more.

But keep telling yourselves that Rumph beat Baga and L$U for an elite DB from their backyard if it makes you feel better.
Raymond flat out gave Rumph props and said he outrecruited him. LSU absolutely wanted him.

Advertisement
Rumph and Banda couldn’t land an elite DB (since Hall) that the big boys want to save their lives.

Got a gimmie from Baga and L$U b/c they had already loaded up with much better DBs and had bigger needs, and we got fans beating their chest over it.

Just b/c one of us looks at things without Orange and Green glasses on all the time doesn’t mean we are a troll.

Learn to how to tell the difference sunshine.

Near the top yes, and two of those are legacies.
If the players he is bringing in are performing on the field then why the **** do you care who it is. Get back to me when the on field product sucks

Advertisement
Rumph and Banda couldn’t land an elite DB (since Hall) that the big boys want to save their lives.

Got a gimmie from Baga and L$U b/c they had already loaded up with much better DBs and had bigger needs, and we got fans beating their chest over it.

Just b/c one of us looks at things without Orange and Green glasses on all the time doesn’t mean we are a troll.

Learn to how to tell the difference sunshine.

Who does though?

Baffling so the guys they ARE getting ARE doing their jobs?

Yall sound so dumb

We get guys being recruited by everyone and they were dropped.

Gtfoh with this nonsense.
Huh ? He’s not saying there’s anything wrong with their coaching but being a cfb coach isn’t one dimensional you have to recruit man. Banda and rumph are good coaches but they leave a lot to be desired.

Advertisement
Huh ? He’s not saying there’s anything wrong with their coaching but being a cfb coach isn’t one dimensional you have to recruit man. Banda and rumph are good coaches but they leave a lot to be desired.

You both have to be the densest people on this website.

So the players they are recruiting are performing on the field but youre complaining about the players they are recruiting?

How the **** does that make any sense?

Where is the mind blown gif

You both have to be the densest people on this website.

So the players they are recruiting are performing on the field but youre complaining about the players they are recruiting?

How the **** does that make any sense?

Where is the mind blown gif
I love the players we have, they’re good and they chose to be hurricanes I don’t know why you’re making stuff up lol I don’t mind their coaching but To be up to par with the Georgia’s and Alabama’s we have to win these recruiting battles lol.

I love the players we have, they’re good and they chose to be hurricanes I don’t know why you’re making stuff up lol I don’t mind their coaching but To be up to par with the Georgia’s and Alabama’s we have to win these recruiting battles lol.

Please stop posting.

Rumph was literally in Bama being laughed at for being there and LSU's DB coach said he was flat out beaten out by Rumph and trolls like yourself want to infer he did what? He did not win that battle? Is this real life?

So the players he has recruited have performed well.

He's winning recruiting battles and ya'll wanna spin this how?

Stop

Advertisement
Back