CB Kelee Ringo

I got a question if we played oklahoma last year or bama or clemson, do you think our secondary would shut them down?
Who shut them down? No one. Michigan had the #1 defense last year but yet when they played Ohio state they gave up **** near 70. So as much as people try to act as if the defense ain’t as legit as the stats indicate then you need to apply that same train of thought to other teams too and not just Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who shut them down? No one. Michigan had the #1 defense last year but yet when they played Ohio state they gave up **** near 70. So as much as people try to act as if the defense ain’t as legit as the stats indicate then you need to apply that same train thought to other teams too and not just Miami

I do all the time, I can sit here and tell you how much their defense was slow and was bailed out a lot by bush, but this aint a Michigan board, answer the question if we played those teams would our secondary shut them down or atleast keep them under their averages? Because bama was able to shut Oklahoma down for most of the game, Clemson was able to keep bamas top wideout core in check, Georgia held bama down for the most part in the passing department

I do all the time, I can sit here and tell you how much their defense was slow and was bailed out a lot by bush, but this aint a Michigan board, answer the question if we played those teams would our secondary shut them down or atleast keep them under their averages? Because bama was able to shut Oklahoma down for most of the game, Clemson was able to keep bamas top wideout core in check, Georgia held bama down for the most part in the passing department
6 months ago Manny gave up 35pts to a 7-6 big 10 team with no quarterback. I think you know the answer.

Real answer. Our defense wouldn't have a chance because our offense and special teams would lose the game. Think LSU last year but worse.

Clemson didn’t have a better secondary than Miami last year and I’m sure ours will put up better stats once again. And those 3 first round picks in the front 4 helped Clemson dbs beat bama too. Oklahoma wasn’t shut down for most of that game they still got theirs

Advertisement
6 months ago Manny gave up 35pts to a 7-6 big 10 team with no quarterback. I think you know the answer.
First- Wisconsin completed 6 passes for 70 yards, 1td/1int. So I’m not entirely sure how that game assists, in any way, in answering the hypothetical.

Second - can we stop using that game as some sort of indictment of Manny’s scheme. I understand when gheytors bring it up, they need to grasp at every single straw to comfort themselves - but there’s no reason to put so much credence into a meaningless exhibition. A 3rd tier bowl game where the dc was out the door, the two best players on d didn’t play (after the first series), and the offense managed a whopping 6 first downs.

But, yeah, manny can’t coach and Rumph’s dbs are trash because... WisCoNsIN ScOReD 35

I got a question if we played oklahoma last year or bama or clemson, do you think our secondary would shut them down?
Nobody shut those teams down. Uga had to score 58’points to beat Oklahoma 2018 and in 2019 Alabama had to score 45.
And Clemson put up 45 in the natty against alabama’s Freakish athletes last year.

Advertisement
It doesn't suck, but it can definitely be better. Even though we were #1 we did not face to many teams that were known for passing or having a stud college QB.
But our passing defense has been pretty **** good for 3 years. Everyone gets exposed sometimes. But we faced some high tempo passing offenses he last few years and have done better than most. Syracuse ripped apart Clemson with Dungy. But they couldn’t beat us.

Advertisement
Clemson didn’t have a better secondary than Miami last year and I’m sure ours will put up better stats once again. And those 3 first round picks in the front 4 helped Clemson dbs beat bama too. Oklahoma wasn’t shut down for most of that game they still got theirs

So your saying our secondary can keep those offenses at bay? And Oklahoma was shut down by bama until bama started to take their foot off the gas, but back to the point you think our defense and secondary can keep at bay bamas wideouts, jeudy who was the best wideout in the nation, ruggs, smith, and waddle (who i think is the most underrated WR in the country, clemsons wideouts in higgins and ross, and oklahomas wideouts in hollywood brown and lamb?

Real answer. Our defense wouldn't have a chance because our offense and special teams would lose the game. Think LSU last year but worse.

So it would be our offenses fault that we would get rocked? Ok lets say our offense played well enough to put up points (i know hard to picture with richts trash scheme lol) do you still see our defense keeping them at bay?

Advertisement
So your saying our secondary can keep those offenses at bay? And Oklahoma was shut down by bama until bama started to take their foot off the gas, but back to the point you think our defense and secondary can keep at bay bamas wideouts, jeudy who was the best wideout in the nation, ruggs, smith, and waddle (who i think is the most underrated WR in the country, clemsons wideouts in higgins and ross, and oklahomas wideouts in hollywood brown and lamb?
Those are the top 3 receiving cores in the country, they will do work against anyone

And yet we still landed top offensive guys and still are, and why are teams with worse records getting better defensive guys
Kids understand the role of the system in our results. NFL scouts diminish those results for whatever reason & slot of bread goes into those stars on d. Also if you look at the vast majority of kids manny has chose to offer since hes been here he values system kids far more than most major p5 defenses.

Advertisement
Back