CB Kelee Ringo

Advertisement
Advertisement
All i said was we had a few games our corners got beat up and this angry kid went on a tear LOL my bad fam I should have stopped but he kept getting ****ed
Maybe 2 games out of a 13 game schedule. 9 out of 13 teams under 150 passing yards, do you know how great that is?

Maybe 2 games out of a 13 game schedule. 9 out of 13 teams under 150 passing yards, do you know how great that is?View attachment 88657

That was last year and how many of the teams on that schedule were great passing teams? Plus me and his original argument was that our corners were never beat which i pointed out a few games that they were, imo our secondary hasn’t really been tested, this is the year where we will see if rumph is this great developer

That was last year and how many of the teams on that schedule were great passing teams? Plus me and his original argument was that our corners were never beat which i pointed out a few games that they were, imo our secondary hasn’t really been tested, this is the year where we will see if rumph is this great developer
Bama gave up multiple 225 yard plus passing yards to multiple teams who had horrible passing attacks. That didn’t happen vs Miami this year. When they did face a top 30 passing attack(FSU) they still gave up 50% 130 yards passing

Advertisement
Bama gave up multiple 225 yard plus passing yards to multiple teams who had horrible passing attacks. That didn’t happen vs Miami this year. When they did face a top 30 passing attack(FSU) they still gave up 50% 130 yards passing

To who? And FSU had a horrible offense last year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because they weren’t, stats can be deceiving especially with that FSU team their offense looked worse than ours at times, their numbers looked good because of some of the trash teams they played
I’m tired of hearing this because who they played argument. Didn’t the acc win 3 of the last 6 title games? Didn’t they have the 2nd most first round picks or something like that this year. And in the past 5 years or so have had the 2nd most draft picks of any conference in the country

I’m tired of hearing this because who they played argument. Didn’t the acc win 3 of the last 6 title games? Didn’t they have 5 of the top 21 picks or something like that this year. And in the past 5 years or so have had the 2nd most draft picks of any conference in the country

And? Look at the schedule, when they played Clemson they got smacked, couldn’t do sh¡t on offense, so yes stats can be deceiving, i can care less who won from what conference, who did the team play and what did they look like when they did

Advertisement
Back