2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that Miami is able to get any players to commit and play for a program that’s been in shambles for almost 20 years is an amazing feat. So all y’all hating on Miami staff for not being able to recruit “at a high level” please take off the fans glasses and look at it from a real life standpoint. Would you send your top notch kid with potential to change his life and those around him to Miami?? The time will come when UM can get any player they want with no problems. Until then, let’s be grateful for those who do commit and fck those don’t and move on. No need to hate on the staff. SMH.

Advertisement
The fact that Miami is able to get any players to commit and play for a program that’s been in shambles for almost 20 years is an amazing feat. So all y’all hating on Miami staff for not being able to recruit “at a high level” please take off the fans glasses and look at it from a real life standpoint. Would you send your top notch kid with potential to change his life and those around him to Miami?? The time will come when UM can get any player they want with no problems. Until then, let’s be grateful for those who do commit and fck those don’t and move on. No need to hate on the staff. SMH.
Sure but the idea was that our current HC would have fixed the sucking part at least a bit by year 2 not make it worse.

GIF by Giphy QA

Got anymore slow safeties???

This crap is embarrassing. I swear this team brings out the worst in me. How tf can we not recruit good DBS in Miami, FL, with NIL money available?

Brother several things, & I’ve tried to eloquently put this board on game during my podcast w/ Leeds:

-Winning: winning matters, a lot

-Development: can u get them to the league

-NIL: winning creates a surplus of NIL, not just from boosters, but from brand companies

-Brand: being apart of a brand that’s synonymous w/ winning opens up better opportunities both on and off the field

Right now, we’re lagging across the board. We’ll get some kids, always; but, we’ll bleed through a lot of kids until we can change primarily points 1 & 2.

Advertisement
Lol for real, Miami being a top 15 class is a miracle I’m 29 and I never really got to experience the glory days so I know these know nothing about it.

How anyone can blame these recruits is beyond me.

They don't want to play for a loser. That may sound harsh but it's the reality of the situation.

Until Miami wins lots of games, we will continue to see the best prospects go elsewhere - just the way it goes.

Advertisement
*STAR ***** ALERT*
The are 8 players that 247 considers 4* or higher in SoFL. (That seems like not enough to me.) Miami is going 3/8 for them. There are 3 of them that could really be DBs. S Patterson (Miami), CB Howard (FSU) and DB McCoy (FSU). Speaking of the state, it's hard for me to understand how Florida produces so few OL. The State of Florida really needs to help out public high schools with S&C.

*STAR ***** ALERT*
The are 8 players that 247 considers 4* or higher in SoFL. (That seems like not enough to me.) Miami is going 3/8 for them. There are 3 of them that could really be DBs. S Patterson (Miami), CB Howard (FSU) and DB McCoy (FSU). Speaking of the state, it's hard for me to understand how Florida produces so few OL. The State of Florida really needs to help out public high schools with S&C.
Not me. Most of these dudes are fat and need reshaping. Go look at some of the guys in TX and compare them to FL OL physically. Completely different build.

Advertisement
Back