2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
Lolololol when was the last time we had ELITE corners? Ugh. Very disappointing we can’t recruit at an extremely high level for this position. I feel like the guys we bring in get worse.
Its the circle of **** (life).....we can't recruit elite cause we can't play elite cause we can't recruit elite. We have to out perform for a year or two so some of these dudes are confident in what we got. This year is another wasted one.

Hope nobody craps on this kid for sticking with UGA. Mario had a chance to have an elite class this time around, but decided to double down and tape 20 pounds of C4 explosives to the program.

Can’t fault kids for wanting to go where they have a chance to be coached by a competent head coach and staff.

Naa, Zo got us. Trust the process. They are saving money to pay Mariocre and his staph.
Bravo, sir. Bravo!

May I suggest it be used as a double entendre phonetically for Marioker 👀

1700506232708.png

Advertisement
Hope nobody craps on this kid for sticking with UGA. Mario had a chance to have an elite class this time around, but decided to double down and tape 20 pounds of C4 explosives to the program.

Can’t fault kids for wanting to go where they have a chance to be coached by a competent head coach and staff.

I only want players that want to be Miami Hurricanes. Shouldn't need to "convince" them. These type of kids that are only interested in the UGAs and Bamas of cfb have bust written all over them.

We flipped a kid from WVU much more impressive.

Good. One less name Dmoney has to type for his Bank report.

But for real, I'm glad he's solidifying his commitment now than to have us waiting and guessing the closer it gets to ESD

Last edited:
Advertisement

Can’t fault him for wanting to win too.

Can’t fault him for wanting to win too.

I can and I will. Which is more satisfying - being a 22 year old man winning the white belt karate championship against a bunch of 6 year olds, or being a white belt and winning the karate championship against a field of 26 year old black belts? Kids just want to be handed championship trophies now. Shows a lack of character.

I can and I will. Which is more satisfying - being a 22 year old man winning the white belt karate championship against a bunch of 6 year olds, or being a white belt and winning the karate championship against a field of 26 year old black belts? Kids just want to be handed championship trophies now. Shows a lack of character.
Exactly. Why wouldn’t kids want to come here and run into each other and then get juked out on the game winning TD….I mean restore Miamis former glory.

Exactly. Why wouldn’t kids want to come here and run into each other and then get juked out on the game winning TD….I mean restore Miamis former glory.

And one other thing - "Robinson IV" ? Does he think he's royalty or something? This is America. We don't believe in royal lineages here. A lot of red flags with this kid. We dodged a bullet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know what they say A ST. Thomas 3 Star > 5 star everywhere else

Especailly IMG
Problem is the only people that say it are on message boards. No football schools believe that garbage.

Advertisement
Back