2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
It's Rumph's fault
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Brother several things, & I’ve tried to eloquently put this board on game during my podcast w/ Leeds:

-Winning: winning matters, a lot

-Development: can u get them to the league

-NIL: winning creates a surplus of NIL, not just from boosters, but from brand companies

-Brand: being apart of a brand that’s synonymous w/ winning opens up better opportunities both on and off the field

Right now, we’re lagging across the board. We’ll get some kids, always; but, we’ll bleed through a lot of kids until we can change primarily points 1 & 2.

I agree with your take, brother.

Mario better start winning soon because trying to flip 3-star recruits this late in the process in a position like DB isn't going to cut it.

I also thought he we would do better, at least at safety, given he was the HC for Holland and Cyprien. Hopefully, we get Mincey at least. He's a good player, IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Mario pulled this off all would be forgiven.
I don't get why he needs to be forgiven.

When he came in, he said it would take a few years & we would build from the trenches out. Last year to this year was a massive improvement from the trenches. Problem is this fan base, it's just like the city. Constantly unrealistic, constantly moving the goal posts, and only willing to support the program if they're winning 10 plus games per year. It's ******* embarrassing

The Georgia tech thing aside, he's right where he should be. I have no defense for what happened that day.

Last edited:
I don't get why he needs to be forgiven.

When he came in, he said it would take a few years & we would build from the trenches out. Last year to this year was a massive improvement from the trenches. Problem is this fan base it's just like the city. Constantly unrealistic, constantly moving the goal posts, and only willing to support the program if they're winning 10 plus games per year. It's ******* embarrassing

The Georgia tech thing aside, he's right where he should be. I have no defense for what happened that day.
You certainly are entitled to your opinion and your timeline.

Advertisement
Back