2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

“It is really Georgia at the top, Miami is next and then everyone else. I have said before, if there is a threat to Georgia, it would be Miami.” — Ellis Robinson
Hey, If I wasn't married you would've been my choice.

Man call me a mope but his statement just let's me know we solidified our spot as 2nd place and that's the end of it 🤷🏾‍♂️. We did all we could tho.

Advertisement
Hey, If I wasn't married you would've been my choice.

Man call me a mope but his statement just let's me know we solidified our spot as 2nd place and that's the end of it 🤷🏾‍♂️. We did all we could tho.

Yeah the way I read it is “if things don’t work out at UGA for me, I’d love to have the option of transferring to Miami”

“What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? **** no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!”

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF
thats exactly what I was doing to myself while I was writing it

Advertisement
I mean it makes sense in theory. But UGA’s machine is churning out defensive draft picks better than Saban did. Addae can sell the two we had this year but imo we've gotta win on the field. Couple that with the type of haul some are thinking this D Line group could be a flip would make a lot more sense.
You are 100% correct

At the end it won't be about wins even if that comes out his mouth. It will be how strong the bond is with Mario or Kirby plain and simple. For him to say that means we right at the door. That's an easy answer for the media to get that mic out of your face and pass the question off quick. If we win then that question becomes harder. So I never listen to that answer I brush that sh off as the go to answer.
JMO but Mario is gonna close the deal and then UGA is gonna drop a Godzilla sized bag and keep him

Only caveat being he can come here and start immediately

Advertisement
JMO but Mario is gonna close the deal and then UGA is gonna drop a Godzilla sized bag and keep him

Only caveat being he can come here and start immediately
My thing is people forget this is Mario. This isn't Jordan Battle having us second to OSU then goes to bama. We are a real threat with Mario this isn't Randy Al Richt Coker or Manny. This is a real elite national recruiter and we could flip him it's entirely possible. I could see it going your way as well but wouldn't be shocked if we stole him.

Advertisement
My thing is people forget this is Mario. This isn't Jordan Battle having us second to OSU then goes to bama. We are a real threat with Mario this isn't Randy Al Richt Coker or Manny. This is a real elite national recruiter and we could flip him it's entirely possible. I could see it going your way as well but wouldn't be shocked if we stole him.
I don’t doubt Mario in general he’s more than proved himself recruiting for sure

Playing time and IMG are good for us

Advertisement
He’s from New Haven Conn for those wondering. I wish 247 listed their actual hometown
Interesting. I still have some very influential family members there. They are type of guys that magically have stuff fall off the back of a truck in front of them and have no issue breaking a few kneecaps. May need to have them stop by Ellis’ house for the former.

Interesting. I still have some very influential family members there. They are type of guys that magically have stuff fall off the back of a truck in front of them and have no issue breaking a few kneecaps. May need to have them stop by Ellis’ house for the former.

Better than the latter...only do that if he sticks with UGa...

Advertisement
Back