2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
That’s great for us, honestly.

It’s either here or UGA.

Let’s hope the season goes as well as everyone thinks it will to land this young man.

Was just about to post the same thing. He already took an OV here. If he doesn't want to take any more, that's good for anyone who has already gotten one and trying to flip him. Go set the world on fire in September and see what happens.

Advertisement
This is great news for both uga and Miami since he already ov’d here.
Still a hard flip but you keep the pressure.
200.gif

Ill say this, Texas had a top 3 recruiting class last cycle off 5-7. And for me the game that gave them validation even though they lost was the Bama game. Most people thought they outplayed Bama. And remember it was early in the season.

We have a similar opportunity at home, to not only keep it close but win that game. You do that and u should realistically be no worse than 1 loss when u play Clemson. That period would do wonders for recruiting like it did Texas who finished 8-4.

Ill say this, Texas had a top 3 recruiting class last cycle off 5-7. And for me the game that gave them validation even though they lost was the Bama game. Most people thought they outplayed Bama. And remember it was early in the season.

We have a similar opportunity at home, to not only keep it close but win that game. You do that and u should realistically be no worse than 1 loss when u play Clemson. That period would do wonders for recruiting like it did Texas who finished 8-4.
The fact they lost that game was BS. Blatant hold on that 4th down scramble by Bryce.

Advertisement

Lol; They had the #5 class coming off a 5-7 season which was Steve’s bump class. They had the #3 class last cycle coming off an 8-5 season.

The fact they lost that game was BS. Blatant hold on that 4th down scramble by Bryce.
You are right. And everyone thought they would get smoked. Recruits took them seriously after. I dont think they lost a game by more than 1 score. We cant have Duke, MTSU and definitely not FSU happen. That would road grade recruiting. Its go time for the staff and players

Lol; They had the #5 class coming off a 5-7 season which was Steve’s bump class. They had the #3 class last cycle coming off an 8-5 season.
Mis wording my guy. At the end of the statement it says they finished 8-4 in it? At the end of the first season, their 2023 recruiting was being driven by their 5-7 performance like ours now.

It was a hold, BUT, the play in the end zone when Young should have been tackled for a safety and instead threw it off a defender’s helmet was unbelievable. And if Bama had its usual cast of receivers they would have beaten UT easily. For me, Bryce Young won the Heisman in that game. I was watching that game saying out loud, ’no way he is not the best player in college football’.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It was a hold, BUT, the play in the end zone when Young should have been tackled for a safety and instead threw it off a defender’s helmet was unbelievable. And if Bama had its usual cast of receivers they would have beaten UT easily. For me, Bryce Young won the Heisman in that game. I was watching that game staying out loud, ’no way he is not the best player in college football’.
Possibly but Texas also lost Ewers at the end of the first quarter and he was making a lot of throws prior to his exit. That game goes a different way in my opinion if Ewers didn't go down.

Possibly but Texas also lost Ewers at the end of the first quarter and he was making a lot of throws prior to his exit. That game goes a different way in my opinion if Ewers didn't go down.
Great point that I completely overlooked. Major turning point.

Advertisement
Mis wording my guy. At the end of the statement it says they finished 8-4 in it? At the end of the first season, their 2023 recruiting was being driven by their 5-7 performance like ours now.

Yeah, but don’t change up ur energy now when I told u in the Chance thread that we can’t afford to have another yr like we did last yr b/c I can guarantee we won’t have a top 10 class. I’ve been beating the drums that we must win at least 8 games to have a very good class moving fwd. UT was my sample size.

Furthermore, all 5-7 records aren’t the same. In 2021, in UT’s 7 losses, they avg. 29 ppg & avg. margin of defeat was 10.1. In our 7 losses we avg. 16.2 & avg. margin of defeat was 21.3.

So u’re comparing Apples & Oranges. U’re also not taking in to consideration that the smell of a Nat’l Championship was lingering on Steve Sarkisian coming into the 2021 season.

Regardless, my point has been w/ Miami & Cristobal the stench of 2022 must be eradicated. It wasn’t just going 5-7, it was an absolutely putrid 5-7. It was much easier for Cristobal to come in to Miami in 2022 & secure late recruits coming off a 10+ win season from UO, & given the 1st yr recruiting bump. However, for the class of 2024, we must win 8+ games to maintain the blue chips we have & entice late commits down the line.

It was a hold, BUT, the play in the end zone when Young should have been tackled for a safety and instead threw it off a defender’s helmet was unbelievable. And if Bama had its usual cast of receivers they would have beaten UT easily. For me, Bryce Young won the Heisman in that game. I was watching that game saying out loud, ’no way he is not the best player in college football’.
Was this game before or after we played A&M? Because I couldn’t even enjoy college football after watching us punt the ball away on 4th down with less than 2 minutes remaining. 2022 season ruined my entire college football experience and that’s never happened lol

Yeah, but don’t change up ur energy now when I told u in the Chance thread that we can’t afford to have another yr like we did last yr b/c I can guarantee we won’t have a top 10 class. I’ve been beating the drums that we must win at least 8 games to have a very good class moving fwd. UT was my sample size.

Furthermore, all 5-7 records aren’t the same. In 2021, in UT’s 7 losses, they avg. 29 ppg & avg. margin of defeat was 10.1. In our 7 losses we avg. 16.2 & avg. margin of defeat was 21.3.

So u’re comparing Apples & Oranges. U’re also not taking in to consideration that the smell of a Nat’l Championship was lingering on Steve Sarkisian coming into the 2021 season.

Regardless, my point has been w/ Miami & Cristobal the stench of 2022 must be eradicated. It wasn’t just going 5-7, it was an absolutely putrid 5-7. It was much easier for Cristobal to come in to Miami in 2022 & secure late recruits coming off a 10+ win season from UO, & given the 1st yr recruiting bump. However, for the class of 2024, we must win 8+ games to maintain the blue chips we have & entice late commits down the line.
Yall man come on here and look for people to argue with everyday bro. What tf does what u say dispute anything i was saying about Texas outplaying Bama helped their recruiting? What does it have to do with us having and opportunity to gain momentum against Texas A&M?

I dont give a **** about how the 5-7 was achieved. We disagree when yall make excuses for teams like Texas A&M getting players with similar production. Even UF this year, wtf are they selling?

Yall man just like to argue for no reason. 5-7 is 5-7. 2 midgets arguing who taller.

Oh yeah and we are actually doing better at recruiting offensive players so far with 3 of 4 of the highest rated on that side. So yeah carry on

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back