CAUTION Lane thread

Advertisement
Winning Lane means losing Langham (assuming Dixon commits)

Will you and everybody stop with Langham is leaving ****

hate to break it to you guys but langham is the number 1 rated wr on our coaches board so dont think lane has anything to do with him.. our coaches would certainly not push him out of our class... just sayin

I need some evidence

ask the coaches dawg..

We were always on him. I don't know why you guys think he was lying when he said he talks to Miami coaches. He is a 5 star that all schools including Miami wanted.

Advertisement
The sudden rekindling of interest in Lane might mean they don't feel too good about Dixon.

Late/rekindling/whatever you want to call it interest in a kid usually means that.

I know the coaches are higher on Dixon than they are in Lane and at first I thought, welp, this is a backup plan in case Dixon fizzles. But, this one doesn't pass the ol' AU sniff test that it is a backup plan.

Lane wants to play with Cook, so him popping up back on Miami's board shouldn't be surprising.

Advertisement
I still hope we get Lane but he needs to leave the Diva and drama back in Gainesville, no more "Me" players at UM

IF we pull of this unbelievable situation and somehow get Cook and Lane were to want in as well, I honestly would do anything to see the look on Quincy Wilson's face when its all made public. Holy **** he would **** himself ten times over and ball up in the corner of his bedroom crying.

YES.gif

124.gif

125.gif

Advertisement
If Lane flips to Miami, I guess he becomes a top WR in the country again. If he stays firm with UF, he will be a diva/bust terrible player. Never understood this train of thought. It's reminds me of a a guy who has a crush on a good looking girl, until she turns him down. In which case it didn't matter anyways, because she wasn't all that in the first place.

When Lane's recruitment began, and he was being touted as a cane, he was a stud...

_MoneyLane
Why everybody think Dalvin Cook Going To the U ! Stop texting my phone with that sh*t
9:10am - 5 Dec 13

Bwahaha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back