CAUTION Lane thread

Advertisement
Jesus are you people retarded. Quit bashing the kid if he is still in play. All of you would grin ear to ear if he committed here. Stay home Lane

Jesus are you people retarded. Quit bashing the kid if he is still in play. All of you would grin ear to ear if he committed here. Stay home Lane

I wouldn't grin **** you don't know **** about my grinning habits.

Advertisement
I'm ALL IN....on Lane....Flip that muh****a........Best wr in S.fla the last two years would be a big time coupe.....espescially with SBB/Ridley on the reel for next year.

We dont have a current wr like Lane on the roster right now or in the incoming class. Big Body wr that will be 200-210 wih legit 4.5 speed don grow on trees. Like ive stated he is Dwayne Bowe 2.0...and i'd take that every time to peer with our current wr class.

FLIP FLIP FLIP...

Cuz FSU for sure is dropping kids like flies to get him in there.

Dixon and done at WR.

Lane can go to UF and become the next one of many underachieving WR that theyve had throughout history

I'm ALL IN....on Lane....Flip that muh****a........Best wr in S.fla the last two years would be a big time coupe.....espescially with SBB/Ridley on the reel for next year.

We dont have a current wr like Lane on the roster right now or in the incoming class. Big Body wr that will be 200-210 wih legit 4.5 speed don grow on trees. Like ive stated he is Dwayne Bowe 2.0...and i'd take that every time to peer with our current wr class.

FLIP FLIP FLIP...

Prop Joe,

Isn't that Griffin? Except Griffin seems a little more athletic (that leaping ability is pretty darn good. If we get Griffin in this class, I think that is a pretty athletic WR.

Advertisement

FLIP FLIP FLIP...

Better than Coley? What?

FLIP FLIP FLIP...

Prop Joe,

Isn't that Griffin? Except Griffin seems a little more athletic (that leaping ability is pretty darn good. If we get Griffin in this class, I think that is a pretty athletic WR.

Griffin isnt as sudden.

He's not running the slants, ins, etc. Griffin is a red zone, middle of the field deep threat.

Lane is a bigger Allen Hurns RIGHT NOW. Lane is about the same height and weighs more than Hurns as a sr in high school. If you watched the Camp in Oregon..dude was basically unguardable when he put a a guy on his back or in the redzone.

I have no doubt Lane would be productive wherever he commits. Griffin is my guy...could be a Mike Evans (Tx A&M TYPE) Lane is more like Kelvin Benjamin. If u dont understand the difference..Benjamin is wayy more sudden in his movements..which is why i didnt see a te prospect with him just a big wr. Benjamin can get in and out of breaks...i dont think Evans can all that much but he is a mismatch in the nine route and has long speed...same i see with Griffin.

Guys are just downplaying Lane because he likely isnt coming here...........Dude is foreal...i saw the same thing with other recruits before down to our own Stacey Coley who got the Lane treatment early on when he was a UF/FSU lean. And i made similar post about him at the time...we dont have a current wr committed as good as Lane guys can believe what they want. Langham isnt Lane, and doesnt play near the comp that Lane goes against.

FLIP FLIP FLIP...

Better than Coley? What?

Coley was the best wr last yr(2012).....Lane(2013) is this yr. Its pretty simple.

In fact Lane was considered for the best LAST Yr also...which is even more funny to me....but at that time he was Barrow's younger cousin and a cane lock from Homestead. As soon as he looked elsewhere a bit in recruiting, he became Barrow's pool boy's godbrother's cousin (not really related) and a soft kid from Randsom Everglades.

Last edited:

FLIP FLIP FLIP...

Better than Coley? What?

Coley was the best wr last yr(2012).....Lane(2013) is this yr. Its pretty simple.

In fact Lane was considered for the best LAST Yr also...which is even more funny to me....but at that time he was Barrow's younger cousin and a cane lock from Homestead. As soon as he looked elsewhere a bit in recruiting, he became Barrow's pool boy's godbrother's cousin (not really related) and a soft kid from Randsom Everglades.

38.gif

Advertisement
Hope he flips, this is the type of talent we will be wondering and upset about in a couple of years because we didn't get and had a chance too. Time to start stacking talent and I feel this kid can be productive in our offense and help us win which is all I care about.

Advertisement

FLIP FLIP FLIP...

Better than Coley? What?

Right... you said best WR last 2 years. Coley was a hs WR last year so by the transitive property you're saying he's better than Coley. Unless you meant he's been the best WR of his own class for the last 2 years, which is a funny way of putting it. But regardless of that, you can just say if you think he's better than Coley or not, just gauging opinion.

FLIP FLIP FLIP...

Better than Coley? What?

Right... you said best WR last 2 years. Coley was a hs WR last year so by the transitive property you're saying he's better than Coley. Unless you meant he's been the best WR of his own class for the last 2 years, which is a funny way of putting it. But regardless of that, you can just say if you think he's better than Coley or not, just gauging opinion.

He's saying the 2 best wr the last 2 years. The best in 2013, Coley. And the best in 2014, Lane. Not sure the confusion...

Advertisement
Back