CAUTION Lane thread

Advertisement
PROP JOE, PREACH!!! I just finished watchin the BET Soul Train Music Awards so im in the soulful mood and you just gave these cats the BUSINESS my friend..These cats dont know what they missing my dissing Lane. I guarantee you Al knows!

PROP JOE, PREACH!!! I just finished watchin the BET Soul Train Music Awards so im in the soulful mood and you just gave these cats the BUSINESS my friend..These cats dont know what they missing my dissing Lane. I guarantee you Al knows!

Im not dissing Lane never in one post have i ever dissed him and you can check plenty of threads.... I've stated an Opinion and im Sticking to it. Rudolph is the best receiver in the state of Florida class of 2014 (George Campbell 15' overall). I'm not one of these dumbass posters who ***** because a kid made a business decision and goes elsewhere. I call what i see... Lane is 2nd right now... But like ive stated in other threads and im sticking to that as well i like brady upside more than Lane and see him having a better career overall. I want lane in this class f*ck all the bullsh*t he's an elite talent. Overall Rudolph is the better prospect great footwork, great routes, excellent use of hands, picks the ball at it's highest point, nice speed that's only going to get faster, great vision yet the only criticism we here on him is the level of competition he's playing or he's not playing in dade county which is lame as fucc.

Canes working to sway Gator commit
-Lane remains Florida commit, but will be visited by Cane coaches at the end of the week
-Coach Barrow contacted Lane's coach, Coach Larry Coffey to set up the visit
-Florida has already been by and FSU is trying to set up a visit as well
-Coach Coffey says that he's still committed to UF but the push is coming and Lane is giving teams a chance
-Lane has set up his only visit so far to UF
-Wants Lane to make the right decision for him and his future

Eh, the article didn't seem to optimistic on our end. You never know I guess. Whatever.

Link: http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1583119

Advertisement
Lane wants PT and doesn't want to compete to get it. Which situation is going to provide him a clear path to that? FSU - No, UM - No, UF - Yes.
It is really that simple. Lane is uber talented, but lazy and doesn't want to work to get to the #1 WR slot on a team and get the most looks. It really is that simple.

Lane wants PT and doesn't want to compete to get it. Which situation is going to provide him a clear path to that? FSU - No, UM - No, UF - Yes.
It is really that simple. Lane is uber talented, but lazy and doesn't want to work to get to the #1 WR slot on a team and get the most looks. It really is that simple.

What facts do you have Lane is lazy? The only people who labeled him lazy are salty porsters who are mad he isnt committed to us. People that are close to him says his work ethic is relentless. Including a coach who post on this site. Please if you dont have proof, then don't post this type of fockery. We wouldnt be trying to get the kid if he truly was lazy and wants things handed to him.

What facts do you have Lane is lazy? The only people who labeled him lazy are salty porsters who are mad he isnt committed to us. People that are close to him says his work ethic is relentless. Including a coach who post on this site. Please if you dont have proof, then don't post this type of fockery. We wouldnt be trying to get the kid if he truly was lazy and wants things handed to him.

I have talked to several folks who have wanted him at games and talked with other about practices, and that is a label that has been stuck on him, not my own. Let me put it another way, I hope he goes to where ever he wants and flourishes. If you look hard enough on this site, there are folks in the know that have come out and stated the same thing. I am not a person that is "in the know", but I have talked to several folks (in person and off the boards) that are, and they are not as impressed with him due to his work habits and dedication, overall talent aside.

I am one of those folks that wanted this kid more than anyone. Still do. With that said, if you were offended by the term I used, and find it inappropriate, by all means, I do apologize.

-Lane remains Florida commit, but will be visited by Cane coaches at the end of the week
-Coach Coffey says that he's still committed to UF but the push is coming and Lane is giving teams a chance

Eh, the article didn't seem to optimistic on our end. You never know I guess. Whatever.

Doesn't seem like our staff is super high on him. Seems like a while since we heard interest from our side.

Advertisement

Doesn't seem like our staff is super high on him. Seems like a while since we heard interest from our side.

Agreed. The kid has earned the right to go through the process and enjoy the perks of visits and everything that goes through with recruiting. Wish nothing but the best for him.

I have talked to several folks who have wanted him at games and talked with other about practices, and that is a label that has been stuck on him, not my own. Let me put it another way, I hope he goes to where ever he wants and flourishes. If you look hard enough on this site, there are folks in the know that have come out and stated the same thing. I am not a person that is "in the know", but I have talked to several folks (in person and off the boards) that are, and they are not as impressed with him due to his work habits and dedication, overall talent aside.

I am one of those folks that wanted this kid more than anyone. Still do. With that said, if you were offended by the term I used, and find it inappropriate, by all means, I do apologize.

Im not offended at all. I just dont agree with the people who call him lazy or as you stated "bad work habits" or "not dedicated". "They" those who are in the know said the same thing about Stacey Coley last year and we see how that turned out. That's all im saying.

If Quincy wasn't around or didn't have the inner desire to talk smack about Miami we would of had a chance with Lane, but since Quincy decided to drag everyone down with him to a white trash town and play for a program that just had the worst season in school history and lost to a high school team .... Lane won't end up here. He sticks with UF.

But I really don't see where our staff went wrong with him, the kid was a U fan.

If Quincy wasn't around or didn't have the inner desire to talk smack about Miami we would of had a chance with Lane, but since Quincy decided to drag everyone down with him to a white trash town and play for a program that just had the worst season in school history and lost to a high school team .... Lane won't end up here. He sticks with UF.

But I really don't see where our staff went wrong with him, the kid was a U fan.

We didn't really mess up anything.

Lane wants a starting spot handed to him, and UF has no WRs worth a ****.

At UF he starts day 1 and is one of their main targets all season, at Miami or FSU he may see a few snaps a game or even redshirt if he doesn't really work his *** off.

Kid doesn't seem like he would embrace strong competition the way that someone like Berrios or Dixon would.

Advertisement

We didn't really mess up anything.

Lane wants a starting spot handed to him, and UF has no WRs worth a ****.

At UF he starts day 1 and is one of their main targets all season, at Miami or FSU he may see a few snaps a game or even redshirt if he doesn't really work his *** off.

Kid doesn't seem like he would embrace strong competition the way that someone like Berrios or Dixon would.

I'm not sure he starts day 1 at UF. He has to content 2 guys who are really good talents - Robinson and Fullwood. Is that his main hang up with Miami? PT?

I would love to have his talent on this team, without a doubt. I don't care if hes having a bad season or not, this kid will produce at the next level. However, it is kind of ridiculous that he complains on twitter about folks not showing him love down here anymore. No **** guy. Why are Miami fans going to show you love when you turn your back on the hometown team/childhood "favorite," to go play for that dumpster fire up in Canesville?

Advertisement
I know u all hate him, but Bakas just posted that "it's not over. That's all ill say for now."

Sounds like he knows something.

“@PeterAriz: Hearing that Miami has thrown themselves back in the Ermon Lane sweepstakes. More on @CanesInSight tonight”

Advertisement
Back