CAUTION Lane thread

Advertisement
Kinda stupid stuff by Wilson, if that's who that is. Looks childish to post a video like that. Never know when it could come back to bite you. Could be years later, when he wants a job in south Florida and somebody who could affect your life could remember it. The kid must be hurting inside.

He's a kid being a kid in that video.

There's no need to act like kid's yourselves and call him names.

Advertisement
Someone should make a vine dressed as coach Golden(in a white shirt and orange tie) and look through his list of recruit names on his "big board" and come to Quincy's name with CB next to it and start laughing while pointing at CB next to his name, and post that **** on his twitter, that little ****.

^^^Obviously just joking, but would be funny to see on here.

He is obviously just butthurt that we offered all his friends, and not him(the only Cane legacy recruit in south FL this year), so he goes to UF lol.

Jokes on you Quincy.

And to Quincy's father:

For you to let your son post that vine of him openly disrespecting your alma mater or any college for that matter shows that you sir have failed as a parent big time.

Teach your son some **** respect, this is just as bad as that recruit who vined himself flushing an Alabama offer.

I would slap the **** outta my son for being such a disrespectful little *****.

Now some idiot on here is gonna say "well if he supposedly failed as a parent, then why is his son a 4 star recruit blah blah blah"

He failed in not teaching his son to be a respectful young MAN, and not a butthurt little boy.

I wouldn't care where my son went to college, but if he disrespected my alma mater....might have to slap a *****.

Advertisement
@5Ringz im not saying he is awful player but at corner he will get be OFTEN looking at him in one on ones the only player he played well in one on one was lane and we all know lane doesnt have good routes. look at those plays and count how many times he pass interfered a player in the middle of the route. let him play 5-7 yrds back and hes a natural dude is a SAFETY. And yes ryan mayes does look better to me because he isnt afraid of a position change he is a team player...... you know unselfish the type of players you need to win.

Advertisement

HE IS NOT A CB!

He would play Safety if anything here, Mays is down to play CB or Safety.

If you mention playing Safety to Quincy he wines like a little *****.

Oh and u know this bcuz you sleep with him at night I imagine

Mayes is being recruited as a safety not a corner. Quincy can play both well.

But again, I don't get paid millions to recruit Danny Dillard

HE IS NOT A CB!

Give it a rest Chad. Your son isn't a CB.

Advertisement

HE IS NOT A CB!

I question Golden and staff on some things, but his defensive back evaluations are not one of them. That, besides O-Line, has been our best recruited position since he got here. He has brought in good talent back there to make up for the extreme lack of talent left by the previous staff. Too bad you want to be a ***** about everything otherwise you might notice

Y'all letting y'alls hate for Quincy (understandable) cloud your judgement of him as a prospect.

Is he elite? Absolutely not, but he has tools to work with. IIRC at the Opening he measured 6'2, 190 and ran a laser timed 4.6, as a HS kid. Now I think he'll be a safety but he can be a corner in the right system. He can play the boundary corner or maybe even a rangy FS or SS role. Now if they were to put him out at field corner he'd get abused because that ain't his game. But I see no reason why he can't be a decent boundary corner where he beats up opposing receivers on the line, that's mostly what his game is. It all depends on system.

UF plays a lot of press man so if he sticks at corner that's probably why he fits. You guys seem to play off a little bit more so he probably doesn't fit as well at Miami.

Last edited:
Half those plays he would be flagged

This is exactly what I was thinking.

I'm not on the "Quincy sucks" train, but those 1 on 1's show he's a better safety than corner. The first 8-10 I counted he got beat on 5-6 of em, but a poorly thrown ball or pass interference made it an incomplete pass.

Advertisement
Back