Category 5 brewing

Advertisement
Gotta be Brock because him being a former Gator, us having that HUGE lead thinking we were going to pay you back from the *** whooping the year before, and then only to choke. I still felt Zook made the wrong call in sticking with Leak instead of Ingle Martin but it wasn't going to matter once Miami woke up and got going....we were going to choke no matter what we did.

2013...was just a sloppy game on both teams part but it sucked too coming off the impressive, yet soon to be proven, overrated 2012 season
I watched that game live. ABC was showing the Gaytor fans doing the chomp every frickin cut away. It was getting so annoying. What a fantastic game in the end.

Watched this game in a room full of UF fans. GOAT feeling
I remember staying up late as kid in elementary school, and my dad pretty much fell asleep because he thought there was no way we were winning. It was pretty exciting, I love watching highlights of that game on YouTube.

Advertisement
I was in first year as a graduate assistant for that game. I was pretty lit up by halftime cause we lost earlier in the day and we were getting poo poo'd on at home by the gata. I remember having a shot of jaeger to drown my sorrows...we scored...so i had another shot of jaeger...we scored again...i had another shot of jaeger...i think we know what happened the rest of the game.

To make a long story short i was picked up by another coach walking/stumbling/tripping/puking on the side of the road. Never felt better to have 1 of my top 5 hangovers in life!

One of my favorite comebacks. Like most people I was ****ed and was ready to fight Brock's ***.

I watched that game live. ABC was showing the Gaytor fans doing the chomp every frickin cut away. It was getting so annoying. What a fantastic game in the end.

That was back when I use to dread going to school on Monday following a Gator loss.....but during the Zook era, I had grown accustom to losing close games under him but that one hurt because Zook never learned from that loss.

random but Jason Geathers was one of the Canes that I liked lol.

Advertisement
You know things are changing for the better when @dsddcane is starting to get a little excited.
Yall gotta stop. I'm always excited to see my brothers and my nephew put on. I'm not some puppet who dont speak my mind either though. It doesnt mean I'm excited or not just cause I call it like I see it. I could point out several things already out of this staff that has me perturbed. But manny is showing he will adapt from HIS OWN previous mistakes. A good coach will adapt and make the most out of his short comings. I respect that. Now long as we have a real qb competition which cause of enos I'm sure we will(slightly edged towards tate but I'm okay with that) I'm good. We are finally in a position to win. Now we just gotta do it.

Yall gotta stop. I'm always excited to see my brothers and my nephew put on. I'm not some puppet who dont speak my mind either though. It doesnt mean I'm excited or not just cause I call it like I see it. I could point out several things already out of this staff that has me perturbed. But manny is showing he will adapt from HIS OWN previous mistakes. A good coach will adapt and make the most out of his short comings. I respect that. Now long as we have a real qb competition which cause of enos I'm sure we will(slightly edged towards tate but I'm okay with that) I'm good. We are finally in a position to win. Now we just gotta do it.
Just curious if the bolded comment is regarding Enos favoring Tate or if its because Tate seems to have the best skill set to win the job? Obviously, it could be both.

Thanks in advance.

Am I suppose to be mad or feel insulted by this "tough talk" or something because I can assure you that i'm not. I'm here to talk football, I don't do the trash talk
Is that a challenge? Because it kinda feels like a challenge. We can be a lot more offensive.

Let us know.

Advertisement

New staff been here like 3 weeks...

What possibly could you be perturbed about.

Just curious if the bolded comment is regarding Enos favoring Tate or if its because Tate seems to have the best skill set to win the job? Obviously, it could be both.

Thanks in advance.

If Tate gets the waiver it’s still gonna be a battle between Tate and JW. Cade and or Kosi will be out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back