Category 5 brewing

Advertisement
nah man we owe y'all from 2003. I remember watching and recording that game on VHS when I was in the 12th grade and you couldn't tell me **** heading into the 4th quarter lol. Yea we were up just a TD but I felt we only needed one TD and we're good but nope.......:bi-polo:
Unless ur in ur 60s u owe us for the duration of ur lifetime. Theres a reason yall ran from us...

As you said, you've been hard on the boys at times. GREAT to hear this. We may just have something special brewing here.
What yall fail to realize sometimes is I'm hard on them because #1 I know what they can do. #2 i bleed this **** my entire life. These boys gotta flag to hold up and when it doesnt happen i speak my mind. Yall dont like hearing me trust me yall would go ham on some of the boys than who really speak up just not where yall can hear.

nah man we owe y'all from 2003. I remember watching and recording that game on VHS when I was in the 12th grade and you couldn't tell me **** heading into the 4th quarter lol. Yea we were up just a TD but I felt we only needed one TD and we're good but nope.......:bi-polo:
U know how to work a VCR?

2008 was a weird "win". Wasn't even satisfying because Mullen was still stuck on trying to turn Tebow into Danny Wuerffel or giving the ball to Percy 6000 times.

2013? sigh.....QB #6 from us just gifted y'all the game. He's still turning it over as we speak
Excuses excuses......

Advertisement

Advertisement
Gotta be Brock because him being a former Gator, us having that HUGE lead thinking we were going to pay you back from the *** whooping the year before, and then only to choke. I still felt Zook made the wrong call in sticking with Leak instead of Ingle Martin but it wasn't going to matter once Miami woke up and got going....we were going to choke no matter what we did.

2013...was just a sloppy game on both teams part but it sucked too coming off the impressive, yet soon to be proven, overrated 2012 season
Good points. You also don’t have the utter hatred for Al Golden that we do

Advertisement
“The pride and tradition of the university of Miami Hurricanes will not be entrusted upon the timid or the weak” “you wanna go 5-6” “we have 52 players that haven’t missed a workout since January and that’s special”

The type of sht that happens when the leaders in the locker room be rrunnin tings!!!!

That Rumph talkin at the end?

Advertisement
What yall fail to realize sometimes is I'm hard on them because #1 I know what they can do. #2 i bleed this **** my entire life. These boys gotta flag to hold up and when it doesnt happen i speak my mind. Yall dont like hearing me trust me yall would go ham on some of the boys than who really speak up just not where yall can hear.

No question. I personally love hearing what you have to say whether it's good or bad. Just love the insight from someone who's done it.

Advertisement
Back