Category 5 brewing

“The pride and tradition of the university of Miami Hurricanes will not be entrusted upon the timid or the weak” “you wanna go 5-6” “we have 52 players that haven’t missed a workout since January and that’s special”

The type of sht that happens when the leaders in the locker room be rrunnin tings!!!!

Advertisement
I've been hard on these boys for all this cliques crap. So I just wanted to point out what an amazing job feeley is doing and how well these boys are coming together as a TEAM FINALLY. During the offseason alot of your workouts aren't mandatory. The past few years we've suffered from that cause kids didnt fvck with each other,disliked gus and felt his workouts were ***. Feeley has these kids buying in and enjoying the process. Weekends are voluntary and two weeks in a row we've had 65 & 72 kids show up for team workouts. That's HUGE for building trust in each other and camaraderie
For someone who speaks his mind on the state of the program (and has every right too) this is really great to hear. We might not have always liked what you have said in the past but you have always been honest about The U.

“The pride and tradition of the university of Miami Hurricanes will not be entrusted upon the timid or the weak” “you wanna go 5-6” “we have 52 players that haven’t missed a workout since January and that’s special”

The type of sht that happens when the leaders in the locker room be rrunnin tings!!!!

Dis is what’s up! 👍

Advertisement
nah man we owe y'all from 2003. I remember watching and recording that game on VHS when I was in the 12th grade and you couldn't tell me **** heading into the 4th quarter lol. Yea we were up just a TD but I felt we only needed one TD and we're good but nope.......:bi-polo:
Ya'll collected in 2008 though...

Last edited:
NOPE!!! lol
I've been hard on these boys for all this cliques crap. So I just wanted to point out what an amazing job feeley is doing and how well these boys are coming together as a TEAM FINALLY. During the offseason alot of your workouts aren't mandatory. The past few years we've suffered from that cause kids didnt fvck with each other,disliked gus and felt his workouts were ***. Feeley has these kids buying in and enjoying the process. Weekends are voluntary and two weeks in a row we've had 65 & 72 kids show up for team workouts. That's HUGE for building trust in each other and camaraderie

This makes my nutz tingly

Advertisement
nah man we owe y'all from 2003. I remember watching and recording that game on VHS when I was in the 12th grade and you couldn't tell me **** heading into the 4th quarter lol. Yea we were up just a TD but I felt we only needed one TD and we're good but nope.......:bi-polo:

You got one in 2008.....cmon you guys already know what's gonna happen and I'll hear some excuse on how the gators either

1. Didn't care about the game
  2. Focused on the sec games more than this
  3. Had someone injured

You got us back in 2008. Then 2013 happen.

As you said, you've been hard on the boys at times. GREAT to hear this. We may just have something special brewing here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You got us back in 2008. Then 2013 happen.

2008 was a weird "win". Wasn't even satisfying because Mullen was still stuck on trying to turn Tebow into Danny Wuerffel or giving the ball to Percy 6000 times.

2013? sigh.....QB #6 from us just gifted y'all the game. He's still turning it over as we speak

Advertisement
Back