Category 5 brewing

Advertisement
nah man we owe y'all from 2003. I remember watching and recording that game on VHS when I was in the 12th grade and you couldn't tell me **** heading into the 4th quarter lol. Yea we were up just a TD but I felt we only needed one TD and we're good but nope.......:bi-polo:
What was worse:

Being beaten by Brock or being beaten by Al Golden?

You got one in 2008.....cmon you guys already know what's gonna happen and I'll hear some excuse on how the gators either

1. Didn't care about the game
  2. Focused on the sec games more than this
  3. Had someone injured

Nah, I don't see us losing to y'all but even if we don't come out on top, don't expect me to disappear. ****...don't even expect me to trash talk if we do win.

I'll be there in person expecting a 4 quarter hard fought game. May the most disciplined team win

What was worse:

Being beaten by Brock or being beaten by Al Golden?

Gotta be Brock because him being a former Gator, us having that HUGE lead thinking we were going to pay you back from the *** whooping the year before, and then only to choke. I still felt Zook made the wrong call in sticking with Leak instead of Ingle Martin but it wasn't going to matter once Miami woke up and got going....we were going to choke no matter what we did.

2013...was just a sloppy game on both teams part but it sucked too coming off the impressive, yet soon to be proven, overrated 2012 season

Nah, I don't see us losing to y'all but even if we don't come out on top, don't expect me to disappear. ****...don't even expect me to trash talk if we do win.

I'll be there in person expecting a 4 quarter hard fought game. May the most disciplined team win

If Richt was still coach and nothing changed from last season till now then id agree with you and say the gators would win, but Manny is cut differently and is gonna be hungry to prove himself. We have talent returning on both sides of the ball and a competent OC. The QB will be the question mark...

Advertisement
Gotta be Brock because him being a former Gator, us having that HUGE lead thinking we were going to pay you back from the *** whooping the year before, and then only to choke. I still felt Zook made the wrong call in sticking with Leak instead of Ingle Martin but it wasn't going to matter once Miami woke up and got going....we were going to choke no matter what we did.

2013...was just a sloppy game on both teams part but it sucked too coming off the impressive, yet soon to be proven, overrated 2012 season

If you had a good QB I think our game in August would come down to the wire. But Franks is awful but has a lot of heart and sometimes wills his team to win. But our DLine is going to feast and he's going to look like a deer in headlights. IMO

If Richt was still coach and nothing changed from last season till now then id agree with you and say the gators would win, but Manny is cut differently and is gonna be hungry to prove himself. We have talent returning on both sides of the ball and a competent OC. The QB will be the question mark...

I agree. Personally I still wonder about your defense as I didn't feel y'all played any big time offenses in 2019. The 3 games you guys played against teams I felt that had equal or better talent/coaching, the defense had their issues at times (LSU, Wisky, FSU) even though I can also admit the offense wasn't helping as far as giving the defense rest.

I took a look at the schedule and being honest...while I do believe we defeat y'all to open the season, I don't see anybody else on the schedule where i'll pick to beat y'all. Anything less than 9 plus wins is a disappointment....you only leave the state 3 times this season

2008 was a weird "win". Wasn't even satisfying because Mullen was still stuck on trying to turn Tebow into Danny Wuerffel or giving the ball to Percy 6000 times.

2013? sigh.....QB #6 from us just gifted y'all the game. He's still turning it over as we speak

At least you're honest and I can respect that; b/c you're right, 2008 was a weird win for you guys.

Advertisement
I agree. Personally I still wonder about your defense as I didn't feel y'all played any big time offenses in 2019. The 3 games you guys played against teams I felt that had equal or better talent/coaching, the defense had their issues at times (LSU, Wisky, FSU) even though I can also admit the offense wasn't helping as far as giving the defense rest.

I took a look at the schedule and being honest...while I do believe we defeat y'all to open the season, I don't see anybody else on the schedule where i'll pick to beat y'all. Anything less than 9 plus wins is a disappointment....you only leave the state 3 times this season
Fsu had 200 total yards

nah man we owe y'all from 2003. I remember watching and recording that game on VHS when I was in the 12th grade and you couldn't tell me **** heading into the 4th quarter lol. Yea we were up just a TD but I felt we only needed one TD and we're good but nope.......:bi-polo:
Could we tell you **** in 2002 when we stormed into Canesville & had fans breaking camp right after halftime??

Let CaneinOrlando stop this nonsense

Advertisement
“The pride and tradition of the university of Miami Hurricanes will not be entrusted upon the timid or the weak” “you wanna go 5-6” “we have 52 players that haven’t missed a workout since January and that’s special”

The type of sht that happens when the leaders in the locker room be rrunnin tings!!!!

Tommy Moffit was the best hire Butch made. The mental toughness he instilled made some of our legends better than even they could have imagined. He was instrumental in our resurrection.

Go Canes!

I recorded the game on VHS, too. I was 8 years old at the time and couldn’t watch the game the night before. I remember crying in my kitchen the next morning while watching the game on our 12 inch television.

I was about to turn it off, but my dad said I should keep it on. He didn’t give the result away, but I could tell something was up. I’ll never forget that game.

Advertisement
If you had a good QB I think our game in August would come down to the wire. But Franks is awful but has a lot of heart and sometimes wills his team to win. But our DLine is going to feast and he's going to look like a deer in headlights. IMO

I think Franks is talented, just inconsistent and inaccurate on deep passes for some strange reason considering he has a big arm. Mullen was being stubborn with trying to turn him into a pure pocket passer. It seemed like the second half of the USCe game that he realized that Franks is better when he's used as a runner to get himself going (kind of like Tebow) and into the flow of the game. Not calling him Tebow, but you get my drift.

The biggest issue I had with him and the offense was something that I really didn't notice until after the season but it was this.....

Charleston Southern - 10
UK - 0
CSU - 6
Tennessee - 14
MSU - 0
LSU - 0
Vandy - 0
UGA - 0
Missouri - 3
USCe - 0
Idaho - 28
FSU - 3
UM - 3

What are those numbers? Our 1st quarter points. Our offense has been slow starting and i'm hoping with another year in Mullen's system we'll be after to get off to a quicker start and help the defense out.

I knew Gus was a disaster when he trotted out the butchered "My Christness Definds Me" hashtag.

Good to hear, D.
Don't think that was his issue. He was not fit to be a head S&C coach at this stage. I just hope the new guy gets consistent results.

You guys are coming off a better than expected season and the energy with our team is completely different than what you saw Dec 28th of last year. Like I said QB eill be our question mark and at the end of the day there's a lot of kids on both teams that grew up with one another and played against one another so there's a level of pride there

Advertisement
Back