Category 5 brewing

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
I've been hard on these boys for all this cliques crap. So I just wanted to point out what an amazing job feeley is doing and how well these boys are coming together as a TEAM FINALLY. During the offseason alot of your workouts aren't mandatory. The past few years we've suffered from that cause kids didnt fvck with each other,disliked gus and felt his workouts were ***. Feeley has these kids buying in and enjoying the process. Weekends are voluntary and two weeks in a row we've had 65 & 72 kids show up for team workouts. That's HUGE for building trust in each other and camaraderie

Advertisement
I've been hard on these boys for all this cliques crap. So I just wanted to point out what an amazing job feeley is doing and how well these boys are coming together as a TEAM FINALLY. During the offseason alot of your workouts aren't mandatory. The past few years we've suffered from that cause kids didnt fvck with each other,disliked gus and felt his workouts were ***. Feeley has these kids buying in and enjoying the process. Weekends are voluntary and two weeks in a row we've had 65 & 72 kids show up for team workouts. That's HUGE for building trust in each other and camaraderie

So how’s nephew liking the new regime.

Advertisement
Feeley got them working

Advertisement

Actions speak louder than words.....65 to 70 something is a solid solid number.

We have the on paper talent to easily win 10+ games. If we reach our potential this year, we are rolling into the ACCCG with one or fewer losses. Good for the kids for doing the work, because the wins aren't handed to paper talent. They have to know how good they can be if they all grind, glad we have someone there motivating it.

Advertisement
Thanks for sharing. You are always honest on your opinions on the state of the team so this is really exciting to hear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back