Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

View as article
I’ve seen them saying they’re elite and Franks is elite

I've yet to see a Gator fan claim that he's elite. Well i'll say this, an unbiased and knowledgeable Gator fansay this. He's solid on his best day. Still has PLENTY of little things to improve on. If anyone says he's ELITE, don't listen to them anymore when it comes to football

Advertisement
I've yet to see a Gator fan claim that he's elite. Well i'll say this, an unbiased and knowledgeable Gator fansay this. He's solid on his best day. Still has PLENTY of little things to improve on. If anyone says he's ELITE, don't listen to them anymore when it comes to football
You ***** *** **** fans must be getting nervous as **** to be over here posting on our board.

God I wish you soft ******* would keep us on the schedule.

But, but the $EC east is just so hard (that a garbage coach like McEltooth won it twice then got owned by Baga), we (turds) have to schedule cupcakes and never leave the state for a regular season out of conference game and get beat by ******* Georgia Southern at home LMAO.

You ***** *** **** fans must be getting nervous as **** to be over here posting on our board.

God I wish you soft ******* would keep us on the schedule.

But, but the $EC east is just so hard (that a garbage coach like McEltooth won it twice then got owned by Baga), we (turds) have to schedule cupcakes and never leave the state for a regular season out of conference game and get beat by ******* Georgia Southern at home LMAO.

you done yet? cause you spewing off stuff that is totally unrelated to what i posted lol

Advertisement
Not at all, just funny seeing more and more of you nervous ******* over here.

You want to lurk, go ahead, but don't think you're not going to catch **** posting on a Cane board when you are just a soft *** ****.

Last edited:
I’m in a few big 3 groups on Facebook and I’ve seen multiple Gator fans claiming he’s elite .

Advertisement
Young Mr. Beck will wake up on Sept. 1 and say "Self, what are you thinking?" and realize that Coach Enos is the best coach to prepare him for the next level.

lol you maaaaaaaaad
Listen here little brother come august 31st you wont be making a peep. Your BRAND NEW OLINE is in serious trouble and with bone head franks behind center under duress all night sounds like a recipe for disaster. You guys are all gassed up because you beat a slow big ten team in Michigan who was missing several key players when in reality you should have lost to south carolina and got blown out at home by MIZZOU!

Listen here little brother come august 31st you wont be making a peep. Your BRAND NEW OLINE is in serious trouble and with bone head franks behind center under duress all night sounds like a recipe for disaster. You guys are all gassed up because you beat a slow big ten team in Michigan who was missing several key players when in reality you should have lost to south carolina and got blown out at home by MIZZOU!
They are not little brother, they refuse to keep us on the schedule like little *******.

F$U is the little brother, and we at least respect them.

Turds are the most delusional snowflakes in college football who have only beat us once since I've been alive, and they needed 2 of the best players in their ****** school's history (Tebow & Harvin) in the swamp while we started an NCAA record at the time of 11 Fr and Marve (a redshirt Fr) at QB.

We also had one of the worst coaches in school history (Shannon) in his first year as a HC against probably the best coach in their history (between him and Spurier) in Meyer who I believe won an NC with that team.

And we still took those ******* into the 4th quarter.

****, even the incompetent duo of AL Golden and Mark DNofrio beat that ***.

The turds are trash and always will be.

Advertisement

I'm all about talking smack, but I'm sure as f-ck going to give it a bit of time before I talk OL smack...;)

Advertisement

Don't give uif that respect. As laughable as they are right now, this year will mark 50 straight years of regular season match-ups between F$U and UM. They never ran off scared to play us.

F$U is little brother. UiF is little sister.

Last edited:

That O-line is gonna get his *** benched. When Franks is under pressure, he reminds me of a Kaaya with legs. Its that deer in headlights look full of confusion & panic.

Oh gosh, here we go. When you guys won 10 games in 2017, where you NOT gassed up going into this past season? Or were you referencing "oh we could have lost to FSU, GT, UNC?". Listen, you win or you lose. I don't expect us to blow you guys out, but I expect us to win a close game. You speak on our lack of starting experience along the OL, but those guys actually have plenty of game experience and I believe we should add Braun from GT who we'll be able to plug in at OG. The OT's will be a weakness but the interier will be fine.

That same slow big 10 team that we beat, beat the team that blew you guys out, no?

Advertisement
Back