Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

View as article
Advertisement
I mean the kid looks like he belongs at UF

He does tho 😂

Advertisement
This sucks. Would rather him go to Bama than UF. Only silver lining is we can move on and focus on new targets in the spring.

Advertisement
a lot of people act like if we miss out on one guy its the end of the world, for example avantae williams had some good testing number so now a lot of people are saying he needs to be in this class, but for what? we already have a 5'10 193lb, hard hitting safety, who had just as good testing numbers, committed, Tennison. We miss out at one person just make sure to have a backup plan unlike the previous coaching regime with MJJ, and be happy with the kids we got.

I’ll take Tennison all day, every day and twice on Sundays over Avantae Williams.

No disrespect meant to AW, but Tennison is a bad ****. A savage in every sense of the word.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based off the article this kid is blinded by his fandom for the home town school. He mentioned relationships which he has had with Enos longer and development which should not go to anyone offensively on the Gators staff. Wish our home town kids could be fooled this easily.

You do realize he went to rhe 4th round because nobody thought he was a good passer just a rusher?
didnt say he wasnt a good passer i said he was a DUAL threat meaning he can run and PASS which he does. In college there is zero arguement to consider Prescott a pocket qb which is what Beck projects as. There isnt a single QB from Mullens system that is as limited as Beck is as a rusher that has had success.

This is no surprise. Kid was never coming here. He came for a one day visit as a courtesy to Enos.

Advertisement
Back