Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

View as article
I don’t care if this kid commits to the Gators prior to the season. Everyone is high on UF because of their last game against Michigan in which 4 of their top players sat out. Remember this is the same team that lost to Missouri at home..... If Franks is the starting QB next year you will be looking at a 4 loss Gators squad.

Advertisement
Richardson fits exactly what Mullen likes to do with his QBs, I really don't get why Beck wants any part of that offense.

F$U has their QB committed from Sandalwood in Jax.

If Mullen would just get with the program and take Richards, we could all get our QBs from FL this cycle lol.

All joking aside, this is a kick in the nuts, b/c Beck is the real deal, and I was hoping Enos would have him looking hard at us.

But as you can see by his picture, he and his father just look like they were meant to be turds, they just have that soft gator look.

Last edited:
Richardson fits exactly what Mullen likes to do with his QBs, I really don't get why Beck wants any part of that offense.

F$U has their QB committed from Trinity in Jax.

If Mullen would just get with the program and take Richards, we could all get our QBs from FL this cycle lol.

All joking aside, this is a kick in the nuts, b/c Beck is the real deal, and I was hoping Enos would have him looking hard at us.

But as you can see by his picture, he and his father just look like they were meant to be turds, they just have soft gator look.
wouldnt mind going after simms in jax, or the miami central kid

Advertisement
Beck and his family are dopes if he goes to UF. Mullet’s QBs are asked to run the power game. Always been that way.

If they’re buying the pitch that he’ll change his entire identity as a coach for one player, they should talk to Brantley and see how effective that offense is with a pocket passer.

Beck and his family are dopes if he goes to UF. Mullet’s QBs are asked to run the power game. Always been that way.

If they’re buying the pitch that he’ll change his entire identity as a coach for one player, they should talk to Brantley and see how effective that offense is with a pocket passer.
Seems doubly stupid that they'd pick a system that fits him the first time around and then choose one that completely doesn't the second time around too.

Richardson would be a great fit at UF and Beck would be a perfect match at Miami. It's a **** shame the recruits/families don't realize this themselves.

Advertisement
Richardson would be a great fit at UF and Beck would be a perfect match at Miami. It's a **** shame the recruits/families don't realize this themselves.

This. Don’t understand. Put the triangle peg in the triangle hole and the square peg in the square hole. Some coaches and more importantly some of these kids/families must have never played that game as kids.

I don’t care if this kid commits to the Gators prior to the season. Everyone is high on UF because of their last game against Michigan in which 4 of their top players sat out. Remember this is the same team that lost to Missouri at home..... If Franks is the starting QB next year you will be looking at a 4 loss Gators squad.
You hit it on the head bro I feel the same way %1000

This. Don’t understand. Put the triangle peg in the triangle hole and the square peg in the square hole. Some coaches and more importantly some of these kids/families must have never played that game as kids.

Yall really think UF is going to sign an Inner City Black QB??

Based off the article this kid is blinded by his fandom for the home town school. He mentioned relationships which he has had with Enos longer and development which should not go to anyone offensively on the Gators staff. Wish our home town kids could be fooled this easily.
Or were this loyal.

Advertisement
It sucks because sometimes the fit should mean everything and you wonder why do these players and families not see what attributes fit for the scheme they're going in smh

Advertisement
I mean last I checked Emory Jones and Feleipe Franks might have something to say... Yes, every Power 5 team, **** every NCAA team period, is color blind. It's about wins and $.

Plus Jalon Jones, who is from Richmond, VA.

@Drewny1 saying Mullen wont recruit a Gainesville native in Richardson because he's an "inner city black qb" is just wrong on every possible level

Plus Jalon Jones, who is from Richmond, VA.

@Drewny1 saying Mullen wont recruit a Gainesville native in Richardson because he's an "inner city black qb" is just wrong on every possible level
In 2019, when every corch is making $4 mil a year, nothing besides winning can matter.

Nick Saban is starting a Hawaiian at QB. Nick Saban would start anyone, he dgaf about human beings.

Belichick started Hernandez, a murderous, LGBT Puerto Rican.

These guys at this level don't care about humanity. Saban would start a team full of Martians if it meant winning. Ppl still bringing up other factors in 2019 besides wins and bags are talking nonsense and have an agenda to push.

Can't believe this @Drewny1 is making me defend the swamp hicks. ****.

We all wanted Richt's head because he didn't win enough, ran a trash offense and had rampant nepotism. By all accounts, and what we've seen, Mark Richt is a marvelous human being. Sht is irrelevant when talking football tho.

Last edited:
Not only that , they lost to Missouri by 21 . Lost to Georgia by 20 . Lost to Kentucky and gave up 300 rushing yards , struggled with vandy and South Carolina, and barely beat Miss St 13-6 . Franks threw for 105 yards in their biggest game of the year

I can see why they wouldn’t be worried about us seeing as we had a bad season but I don’t get the fake confidence from them . I’ve seen them saying they’re elite and Franks is elite when he got benched twice and has a career passer rating just 7 points higher than Rosier with less yards and TDs

If any of our QBs can step up I don’t see any reason we lose to them

Not only that , they lost to Missouri by 21 . Lost to Georgia by 20 . Lost to Kentucky and gave up 300 rushing yards , struggled with vandy and South Carolina, and barely beat Miss St 13-6 . Franks threw for 105 yards in their biggest game of the year

I can see why they wouldn’t be worried about us seeing as we had a bad season but I don’t get the fake confidence from them . I’ve seen them saying they’re elite and Franks is elite when he got benched twice and has a career passer rating just 7 points higher than Rosier with less yards and TDs

If any of our QBs can step up I don’t see any reason we lose to them
Exactly. They lost 4/5 starting offensive lineman as well as there starting RB, and there best defensive lineman.

Advertisement
Back