Carmani McClain situation not going well at all .

Advertisement
Advertisement
man, that video is over a week old, based on news reports that were even older, all before mcclain got a ton of snaps against USC last saturday. at least check the dates on this stuff before you post.
8 days ago isn't like its an eternity and I work at night so dont get to watch many of the west coast games. Yall get butt hurt about some silly ****. lol .

lol you think he’s gonna come here in this program if he can’t cut it in Colorado? He wouldn’t last a week here.

I watched this video last week. This video happened before the USC game and an I think it isn't relevant to what is happening today. Don't expect Cormani to hit the portal anytime soon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Y’all are stupid. Posting the same dumb sh*t about “omg you spelled his name wrong” over and over is as useless as your claiming the OP to be.

Regarding CM, I am sure there will be just as many serviceable dudes out there without the drama and after what he did to us, I’d prefer we don’t test the waters.

I would get a sick satisfaction to see Deion cut Cormani from the team the same way he did to Pope.

I didnt like that he did that to Pope. But if he did it to Cormani, I'm on board with that. Would rewatch video.

Advertisement
Thank You Next Move On GIF by Jimmy Arca

Advertisement
When he came in the game vs SC, he did a really good job for the most part.

He’d be a contributor here. Don’t let the silly **** get in the way.
I'm tired of having guys like this at Miami. Mario has been right to get rid of them. They are cancer. One or two you can have. But if you have a dozen or more, they kill your team.

I would get a sick satisfaction to see Deion cut Cormani from the team the same way he did to Pope.

I didnt like that he did that to Pope. But if he did it to Cormani, I'm on board with that. Would rewatch video.
I didn't like what he did to Pope either. There's a lot about Deion i don't like.

But i do like the message here. If all the other guys are buying in and doing it one way, they aren't going to change for 1 guy. He can walk. I agree.

It’s unfortunate that Social Media has polluted the youth and society in general but let’s keep it a buck. The kid needs structure which the staff here can give him. All he has heard growing up is how great he is and if anyone tells me that as a young man you didn’t think or act immature then GOTTDAMMIT you should be at the right seat of Yeshua/Jesus as a fockin saint 🤣😂. We are products of our environment. I know for a fact he wanted to be a Hurricane and his money hungry/clout chasing Mama is who called the shots. The kid is a wonderful talent and with the right coaching by honorable men this kids mindset can be transformed. I don’t care if he he left us high and dry if he is humble enough to ask for an opportunity to come home and work (which I have no doubt he will) and earn playing time at a position of need then I’d take him in a heartbeat. No disrespect to no one but come on guys we were all kids once and made stupid decisions or showed off at certain times. It’s part of the growing process. Now if the kid stays put at Colorado then who cares but if he comes then I’d say welcome home to the prodigal son😎

Advertisement
Back