Carmani McClain situation not going well at all .

Advertisement
When Tyrique came back home from Georgia we were all happy and though it’s not the same situation I know many felt betrayed by his decision to go to Georgia. But it all worked out because he came back home and helped the team. And now we finally got the right man at the helm 😎 Mario!!!

When Tyrique came back home from Georgia we were all happy and though it’s not the same situation I know many felt betrayed by his decision to go to Georgia. But it all worked out because he came back home and helped the team. And now we finally got the right man at the helm 😎 Mario!!!

Of Cormani and Tyrique…which one did Mario recruit to Miami…

Advertisement
I think he should stay there.. seems like this kid need this tough love from a potential father figure like Deion.

You can tell Jit had a lot of growing up to do.. throwing him 100’s of thousands, if not a million wasn’t going to help..

Of Cormani and Tyrique…which one did Mario recruit to Miami…
I get it but in all honesty we went 5-7 last year. Lost to MF middle Tennessee and again the kids mom called the shots. Regardless a kid will stick up for his moms and family and is what he did by trying to make the best of it. This is a pointless discussion anyway since he isn’t in the portal and no one here is wishing upon a star that he comes home. But if he humbles himself and asks for an opportunity and the staff gives it to him then welcome home.

Tyrique wasn’t a troll piece of crap in his recruitment. This dude tried to troll staff and literally ducked them and left town when they were going to Lakeland to visit him.

I hope Karma comes back and he fails. **** him. No sympathy. No mercy. No remorse. No love. Nothing.

Advertisement
Glad we're not "buffin".

Go Canes!
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Advertisement
Tyrique wasn’t a troll piece of crap in his recruitment. This dude tried to troll staff and literally ducked them and left town when they were going to Lakeland to visit him.

I hope Karma comes back and he fails. **** him. No sympathy. No mercy. No remorse. No love. Nothing.
This, all of this and **** that kid.

Advertisement
This post is referencing a quote from a few weeks bacc. Prime praised him in front of the team post USC game. They coaching him old school and making him earn everything.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back