Carmani McClain situation not going well at all .

24/7canes

Recruit
Last edited:
Advertisement
Just saw a YouTube post and dam him and coach going at each other. I got to imagine hes gone as soon as the semester is over. Do you think we would have interest or do you think he burnt that bridge to crisp. I dont think that kid ever wanted to go there and his parents forced his hand. Any of you insiders hearing more about the situation.

Can you post the video?

Advertisement
Just saw a YouTube post and dam him and coach going at each other. I got to imagine hes gone as soon as the semester is over. Do you think we would have interest or do you think he burnt that bridge to crisp. I dont think that kid ever wanted to go there and his parents forced his hand. Any of you insiders hearing more about the situation.
When did he change his name.

Advertisement
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

Advertisement
Yo Colorado fans (they hiding) this doesnt hurt us losing this kid, we going to body cfb regardless so smd trolls. And if we play yall we sending Sanders to another gig. Facts
whats with this troll crap . theres a **** ton of guys here who know who I am . They know Shiver is a die hard Cane. I just thought were in need of cb's and I dont believe this kid ever wanted to go there.

Advertisement
whats with this troll crap . theres a **** ton of guys here who know who I am . They know Shiver is a die hard Cane. I just thought were in need of cb's and I dont believe this kid ever wanted to go there.
think he's talking in general not about you, colorado fans were all over the internet when they got cormani to switch

Last edited:
not speaking to you im talking to the trolls, I have no idea if u are a troll cause I dont pay attention so much. But this is for those trolls in this thread maybe just lurking. FSU does it UF does it etc

Advertisement
Back