Carmani McClain situation not going well at all .

Advertisement
Tyrique wasn’t a troll piece of crap in his recruitment. This dude tried to troll staff and literally ducked them and left town when they were going to Lakeland to visit him.

I hope Karma comes back and he fails. **** him. No sympathy. No mercy. No remorse. No love. Nothing.
200.gif

I’m usually in the camp of stack talent, but I’d pass on him if the situation were to ever arise.

I’m usually in the camp of stack talent, but I’d pass on him if the situation were to ever arise.

He burned a lot of bridges in a lot of places during his recruitment.

Like you, I don’t know that his talent transcends those transgressions. On the way to Colorado, he burned Raymond (UF), Satan (Alabama), DVD (FIU), Cristobal (Miami), and a few others.

He’ll be a guy that transfer to some G5 school to play and you’ll ask yourself why. This business is also a lot about relationships.

Advertisement
F- Cormani McLame. Dude trolled Miami and every other school. Now he still isn’t getting what he wants! He peaked with his hat game. Now his star has fallen!

Agree ... stick to getting kids that legit want to come, make decisions, and work their asses off. No primadonas who can likely become locker room cancers.
F- Cormani McLame. Dude trolled Miami and every other school. Now he still isn’t getting what he wants! He peaked with his hat game. Now his star has fallen!

Man. Deion Sanders is an embarrassment to the melanated community and in no way should Cormani character, ability or work ethic he judged based off that dude word cause he's a self centered piece of 💩.

Why would a coach publicly embarrass a player like that? Might as well just kick him off the team cause this entire charade is CRAZY.

Deion created a " come play for me, early playing time, the Buffs only won 1 game" environment and now he's upset that a young man doesn't see the value in work? Why set the precedent them condemn the young man?

A young man like him needs a strong environment of alpha men. If Cormani was at UM, Georgia, Michigan... he'd be a starter, in better shape with an absolute dawg mentality.

I expected nothing less than this when you take a young man like him and give him to Deion.

Advertisement
Man. Deion Sanders is an embarrassment to the melanated community and in no way should Cormani character, ability or work ethic he judged based off that dude word cause he's a self centered piece of 💩.

Why would a coach publicly embarrass a player like that? Might as well just kick him off the team cause this entire charade is CRAZY.

Deion created a " come play for me, early playing time, the Buffs only won 1 game" environment and now he's upset that a young man doesn't see the value in work? Why set the precedent them condemn the young man?

A young man like him needs a strong environment of alpha men. If Cormani was at UM, Georgia, Michigan... he'd be a starter, in better shape with an absolute dawg mentality.

I expected nothing less than this when you take a young man like him and give him to Deion.
Nobody should be surprised after what he did to Mark Pope for some views/TV ratings.

Praise in public.
Criticize in private.

Every good leader knows that..there's an occasion where using the public to add some pressure or send a message is appropriate but typically not when it's obviously directed as one person and only as a last resort.

Eff dat boy Cormani. Don't wanna hear his name no more, especially on this forum. Why? This a Hurricanes board, not a Buffalos board

His career should have no bearing on anything we doing over here. He gotta lay in the ish he made

Advertisement
Not even the slightest bit interested, and I’m gonna go ahead and take a wild guess that Mario isn’t either. He’s the opposite of everything we want right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back