Carlton Davis

Advertisement
pretty sure he's had a few family members graduate from Miami, he and his family are very comfortable with Miami which is probably imo the most important factor in making an early commitment

If Ryan Bartow crystal ball's someone the day or two before they announce, you can pretty much take it to the bank he's going there.

When he said no matter where he commits it will be a soft verbal i lost interest. yall know one decommit starts domino affects. Just wish he would wait til he fully committed before he picks us.

Advertisement
When he said no matter where he commits it will be a soft verbal i lost interest. yall know one decommit starts domino affects. Just wish he would wait til he fully committed before he picks us.

When the **** he said that?

Bro I read that i believe on 247 some crap about exploring all his options so who ever he commits to would technically be the leader in his recruitment.

Bro I read that i believe on 247 some crap about exploring all his options so who ever he commits to would technically be the leader in his recruitment.

Crootin, oh wait i cant say that

At its finest.

At its finest.

Eh, whether he said it or not why is anybody surprised that he'd still look around? Most recruits do that im just glad he's honest and not just saying he's so solid but later uses excuses as to why he's looking at other schools

Advertisement

At its finest.

Eh, whether he said it or not why is anybody surprised that he'd still look around? Most recruits do that im just glad he's honest and not just saying he's so solid but later uses excuses as to why he's looking at other schools

I hear you no beef with the kid just dont understand a soft commitment like i dont understand a top 20 list.

At its finest.

I hear you no beef with the kid just dont understand a soft commitment like i dont understand a top 20 list.
My guess is UM is saying we know we're getting Cole, we really want Marcus Lewis and even if we don't get him we can get other studs here and we're not trying to wait and get ****ed over NSD time. This is obvious to have a spot at a certain school to not get left out

Advertisement

At its finest.

My guess is UM is saying we know we're getting Cole, we really want Marcus Lewis and even if we don't get him we can get other studs here and we're not trying to wait and get ****ed over NSD time. This is obvious to have a spot at a certain school to not get left out

Doesn't seem like we really want Marcus Lewis anymore. Pete said it was unlikely that he ends up here and it looks like he's headed to Michigan.

At its finest.

Doesn't seem like we really want Marcus Lewis anymore. Pete said it was unlikely that he ends up here and it looks like he's headed to Michigan.

Just because it's unlikely doesnt mean UM doesnt really want him, you go hard for him and ill say this if Michigan struggles this year even though we talk about Muschamp but Hoke will be gone too

Lmao @ M3N for comparing a group of Fsu corners who had a top 3 defense in the country having their back and a top flight safety in Joyner..to Burns who had a bottom 3 defense and a group of below average safeties which included a guy who retired as soon as he left..smh.

U don't know many true freshmen corners prob besides Dre bly and champ bailey who balled out as trues. Even the immortal Patrick Peterson struggled. But folks dont remember that of course.

Burns will be fine.

So you think Artie Burns will be as good as Patrick Peterson?

I read the posy three times and didn't see him state that anywhere.

Advertisement

Just because it's unlikely doesnt mean UM doesnt really want him, you go hard for him and ill say this if Michigan struggles this year even though we talk about Muschamp but Hoke will be gone too

Distance was the reason that he didn't go to IMG and stayed in DC. I'll be surprised if he then decides to come to Miami, but stranger things have happened.

This kid is a stud with natural instincts and a hard hitter. Staff on him hard, he's a local, has familiarity with the U, family big U fans, family member a graduate of the U and he grew up a fan of the U! So why in all forecasts would anyone think our chances when he announces on Tuesday, isn't any better than those other schools! Why so many have no faith in top kids committing to us astonishes me! Let go of the past! It was the NCAA issue not lack of recruiting prowess.

@larryblustein: AUTONATION SPORTS REPORT IS ON TONIGHT. From 9-9:30 on WQAM (560 AM), Norland DB Carlton Davis makes his college decision. @Carlton_Lowkey

Advertisement
Back