Carlton Davis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Basically said hes a huge miami fan though and i guess this being a soft commit is a good thing.

Maybe someone who needs to see an improved defense on the field this year.

Advertisement
Davis still announcing tonight?

Yes, here's an audio stream to the radio show on which he's announcing at 9:00 p.m. ET: http://wqam.com/streamer/index.php?displaystreamer=true

It's worth noting that Davis has apparently said this is just a "very soft" commitment, which is unfortunate.

Or very fortunate, because its gonna be OSU.

Got to give you credit,you were the only one with real info about Davis.The rest were gussing,hoping or pretending to know.

SFHSSports ‏@SFHSSports 24s

.@Carlton_Lowkey: "I'm committed to Ohio State, but my recruiting is still open."

So this doesn't mean ****. Next

commits to Ohio State
Urban Liar told him he play as a freshman
Johny Dixon went up there so allot of Florida kids go up there
emphasized this is only the pre season decision but blah blah blah

Advertisement

.@Carlton_Lowkey: "I'm committed to Ohio State, but my recruiting is still open."

LULZ. Tyrek Cole literally said the same thing right after he committed to FSU. Now, the Noles aren't expecting him in their class.

******* drama queen kids. I know he was going be a soft commit but that's retarded to commit then at the same time say you're open. GTFOH

Advertisement
Wants to hold a spot in Ohio States class maybe?? Sounds like he wants a winning team. We play well this season and he flips

Advertisement
Back