Carlton Davis

Advertisement
Advertisement
http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Davis-ready-to-verbally-commit-30216660

can someone please give us a rundown of what it says here? thanks.

- Down to Miami, Ohio State & South Carolina (lol nothing new obviously)
- "I’m going to take official visits to South Carolina and Ohio State. It’s just the fact I’m committed to a school and I have more time to focus on my team.”
- On Miami “My family. Knowing I have a great relationship with all of the coaches,” Davis said. “Miami has young talent and a lot of good players committed there.”
“The coaches hit me up every day. Not just one but four or five of them,” Davis said. “Also growing up a UM fan.”
- On Ohio State visit; Different from Miami, “The facilities are great. They have a legendary coach with Urban Meyer. Also the position in their conference. I say they are the best in their conference.”
- Will take an OV to South Carolina in the fall.

Advertisement
How does this kid stack up with other corners in the state?

Very physical. Not consistent yet, lot of potential. Could play corner, nickel, safety, or even a nickel/safety role which staff is recruiting Irvin into.

Me personally. In the whole state? Would rate him as a tie with Davante Davis at 3rd behind Tolliver and Cole. (Tarvarus is a safety)

By the way.... Cane

Last edited:
How does this kid stack up with other corners in the state?

Very physical. Not consistent yet, lot of potential. Could play corner, nickel, safety, or even a nickel/safety role which staff is recruiting Irvin into.

Me personally. In the whole state? Would rate him as a tie with Davante Davis at 3rd behind Tolliver and Cole. (Tarvarus is a safety)

By the way.... Cane

Agree with this but the tie part, davante is better than him, i hope we get davante, that kid is a freak, things have been quite on his recruitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
com·mit verb \kə-ˈmit\ : to say that (someone or something) will definitely do something : to make (someone or something) obligated to do something

can someone explain and TEACH these kids simple ******* vocabulary??!?

com·mit verb \kə-ˈmit\ : to say that (someone or something) will definitely do something : to make (someone or something) obligated to do something

can someone explain and TEACH these kids simple ****ing vocabulary??!?

Someone also needs to teach the coaches the meaning of that word.

recruits should use the word leader

Guessing when i said he was going the soft route it didnt sink in as much but i will say this whether he commits to the U or not believe me if we dont win 10 or more games canes will be the last thing on his mind come February

Advertisement
Back