Caneville Clowns

Advertisement
They’ve chose JB over UM and we all know why. They’ve forgotten what pays the bills. It’s not JB. Last I checked it’s “Caneville”, not Jacurriville. They chose the wrong horse.
facts ... players, coaches, and pt disputes has been here since the beginning of time ... not sure you hitch your wagon to jacurri, but so be it ... sucks, he literally was gettin it out the mud ... now he risks losing his access

They’ve chose JB over UM and we all know why. They’ve forgotten what pays the bills. It’s not JB. Last I checked it’s “Caneville”, not Jacurriville. They chose the wrong horse.
They still cover all canes news lol its funny how one moment can make yall change whatever opinions yall had on someone. They have been pro canes for a decade **** near but now they think jacurri is qb2 and its jacurriville

SE
Keeping someone because they might throw a dime because you've seen them do it isn't necessarily a great strategy.

You're right, no CFB team in America keeps projects on their roster. I guess I was dreaming when I thought I saw Jalen Milroe carry Alabama with a win in the Iron Bowl, an SEC Championship, and a trip to the CFP. You're right.

Advertisement
SE

You're right, no CFB team in America keeps projects on their roster. I guess I was dreaming when I thought I saw Jalen Milroe carry Alabama with a win the Iron Bowl, an SEC Championship, and a trip to the CFP. You're right.
How many projects do you keep? Would you rather be the guy with a restored Olds 442 in the garage and a project in the shed or the guy with 42 rusted car bodies with trees growing out from under them?

They still cover all canes news lol its funny how one moment can make yall change whatever opinions yall had on someone. They have been pro canes for a decade **** near but now they think jacurri is qb2 and its jacurriville
I’ve never listened to them and never had a strong opinion one way or the other. What I know about them is what I’ve seen here. Tbh I could give zero ***** about any of these Twitter Canes people. Especially the ones that seem to be clout chasing or trying to start unnecessary drama. So you can go cape for them to somebody else.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why can’t why be ? It’s 2024 , everyone is a journalist and the bar is at an all time low for a dead profession. I mean they’re on X and have an opinion , that’s like a journalist to me nowadays lol.
And yet, somehow they were given 'press' credentials

Advertisement
Or you're ignorant to what they've been doing unlike some of us

It is what it is

They chose this hill on which to die? Dumb

Advertisement
Jacurri took a self imposed RS last season, but let's not let facts get in the way.
That must be why an injured TVD came in the FSU game when Emory went down.

It would also explain why he only played in 1 game instead of the possible 4. I mean, who want actual game experience when you're redshirting, right?

Advertisement
Back