Caneville Clowns

Show me where he race baited.
He did. Let’s not be ignorant or as disingenuous as he was.

It was not a post that discussed the actual merits or abilities of the quarterbacks. Instead, it was a post playing dumb saying he went from 1st string to 4th string and he didn’t know why. The implication was very clear.

And btw, I like what they do. I support every Canes fan site because there’s so few of us, but you have to call out BS when it’s BS.

Advertisement
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

View attachment 286769
👆If NYSOM were still on this board, I'm sure he'd confirm *** **** doesn't have bigger circle jerks than this

JFC their takes are just awful

Advertisement
He doesn’t turn ball over. In same 3 years, Ward has 34 more turnovers. That’s is difference between a turnover every other game vs a turnover + per game. That will loose you a lot of games in NFL. I am really hoping to see better protection of the football from Cam this year. That (and big winning season) will raise his draft stock big time.
He also didn’t have to carry an offense like cam has done, also had an elite oline every snap he’s taken and overall talent advantage every game besides maybe 1? Talent and ability wise jj mccarthy is very mid to me i even like nix more than him

Advertisement
Controversy is over with for now at least. Best of luck to JB. If he transfers to a G5 he may end up getting enough reps to overcome his erratic throwing as well as to get comfortable in when to stand tall in the pocket, when to buy time and when to tuck and run.

It isn't a Miami off-season unless someone with some kind of agenda is trying to foment dissention and controversy within the program. I've just come to expect it.
for once i would love for us to have our **** button up from top to bottom

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to the conversation.

I believe they have significantly overplayed their hand, at least for the short-term.

If they are smart [debatable] they'll drop this Brown topic and just move on to other position group discussions like nothing ever happened.

Time will tell...
They’ve chose JB over UM and we all know why. They’ve forgotten what pays the bills. It’s not JB. Last I checked it’s “Caneville”, not Jacurriville. They chose the wrong horse.

Advertisement
Back