Caneville Clowns

Advertisement
the guy is a moron.

love when he comments on player development.

since he knows less about football than the spawn of a back seat hookup between Gary Ferman and SMD, it's always good not only for a laugh, but for the comedy value of how so many on CIS actually believe it is informative.

the national enquirer of 'canes reporting

the guy is a moron.

love when he comments on player development.

since he knows less about football than the spawn of a back seat hookup between Gary Ferman and SMD, it's always good not only for a laugh, but for the comedy value of how so many on CIS actually believe it is informative.

the national enquirer of 'canes reporting

Yes. The whole caneville crew leaves a lot to be desired regarding what they bring to the tabel in terms of overall knowledge. Yeah, they have some connects and insider stuff but that only goes so far when you produce poor quality football analysis,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canesville has the streets ear especially Streeter. Mario isn’t crazy. He’s probably been wanting to pull there credentials but someone told him who’s tapped in that he can’t. Bad optics. Now I know many of you wont believe that, but its true. Street cats who like the Canes dont listen to Locked on Canes or even CIS. I was at a bbq around the way the other day and was talking Canes talk and was telling them the rumors I knew from CIS and Dmoney and nobody knew who I was talking about. They were all tapped into Canesville and Streeter. Proceed to downvote me and call me crazy.

Canesville has the streets ear especially Streeter. Mario isn’t crazy. He’s probably been wanting to pull there credentials but someone told him who’s tapped in that he can’t. Bad optics. Now I know many of you wont believe that, but its true. Street cats who like the Canes dont listen to Locked on Canes or even CIS. I was at a bbq around the way the other day and was talking Canes talk and was telling them the rumors I knew from CIS and Dmoney and nobody knew who I was talking about. They were all tapped into Canesville and Streeter. Proceed to downvote me and call me crazy.
Agree,staff has to be smart with these guys,don't want them as enemies.

Lol. Buddy concerned about a depth chart in spring.
Yes but there was more to it. He was hoping Mario would give him some coach speak so he could turn around and stoke the “JB is better than all QBs on the roster” narrative.

If Mario called timeouts the way he handled that question, we wouldn’t be as upset about his gameday coaching.

Advertisement
They certainly say they're more plugged in.
Their predictions aren't any more accurate then anyone else though. They don't seem hold any sway with kids either.
They're shows are just blowhards talking for hours.
I hope that JB works out but there's no place for race hustling.
For that I hope their media company loses credentials and burns to the ground. I wouldn't **** on it to put it out.
They just got credentials recently so them not having it only hurts themselves.

Advertisement
The thing is everyone has a preference for what they want at certain positions. Caneville, Flo and even David Lake at 247 have all been consistent in saying they can’t understand how Mario and staff would choose Emory over JB. Are they crazy, absolutely not. If multiple people of all races are saying Emory is being over hyped then there could be truth to it.

It comes down to scheme fit. What Dawson and Mario want to do here versus Qb strengths.

We won’t know who’s right or who’s wrong until JB transfers and plays or doesn’t play elsewhere.

Me personally, I’ve always wanted to see JB in his final form. He has what I would want in a QB and I can see that he could be a monster as a RS junior or RS senior. But this isn’t NCAA, I can’t just change my playbook to Gus Malzahn in the offseason lol.

There are many layers to this but ultimately the inevitable is around the corner. JB will not be here much longer and we will all find out the truth. Some people will be right and some will look like idiots.

Last edited:
They certainly say they're more plugged in.
Their predictions aren't any more accurate then anyone else though. They don't seem hold any sway with kids either.
They're shows are just blowhards talking for hours.
I hope that JB works out but there's no place for race hustling.
For that I hope their media company loses credentials and burns to the ground. I wouldn't **** on it to put it out.
They just got credentials recently so them not having it only hurts themselves.
They aren’t race hustling lol to say you prefer an athletic QB to Emory is fair. To say you thought JB was better than Emory in the games we saw last year is also fair.

They aren’t losing credentials. They know all the south Florida kids and their parents. They are the closest outlet to the real in S Florida. Whether you like them or not.

They aren’t race hustling lol to say you prefer an athletic QB to Emory is fair. To say you thought JB was better than Emory in the games we saw last year is also fair.

They aren’t losing credentials. They know all the south Florida kids and their parents. They are the closest outlet to the real in S Florida. Whether you like them or not.
They aren't that plugged in. But they've definitely built a reputation and brand over the years.

Advertisement
Back