Caneville Clowns

And after one of his dimes threw a ball where there wasn't a soul within 20 yards and then couldn't handle the snap and bobbled a hand off on the jet sweep leading to a turnover. He flashes, but not sure he has a clear cut case to be #2. I wish he was more consistent because man, he is what you want physical attribute wise. Hope he sticks around and gets more polished as a passer and better with his footwork, because if the light comes on look out. But the inconsistencies make him tough to play at this level and win games consistently.

I fully believe the "#2" next QB to be the starter here is not on the roster currently though.

He’s been here 3 full springs… where the **** is his development…

Advertisement
Brown ducking contact again and again in the bowl game was a little confusing. He routinely left 3-5 yards on the field by exiting out of bounds before a defender could get near him.

How are you "Villans" going to spin that one huh?

Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

He’s been here 3 full springs… where the **** is his development…
One of those springs was with Gattis right? Everyone regressed there. I don't disagree with you though. The bad habits and inconsistent throws are due to footwork and balance bad habits. Should definitely take it upon himself to get better at that, because this offense requires you to be accurate with the ball at multiple different levels.

Brown ducking contact again and again in the bowl game was a little confusing. He routinely left 3-5 yards on the field by exiting out of bounds before a defender could get near him.

How are you "Villans" going to spin that one huh?
I'm no "villan" but think this one thru man.

1) TVD was already in the portal and up in Wisky.
2) EW was out for the season w/the broken arm.
3) The next man on the field behind Brown was a walk-on no one had ever heard of, or wildcat with Brashard Smith with no hope to throw the ball at all.

Brown avoiding contact on scrambles was actually the prudent thing to do in that game.

Advertisement
And after one of his dimes threw a ball where there wasn't a soul within 20 yards and then couldn't handle the snap and bobbled a hand off on the jet sweep leading to a turnover. He flashes, but not sure he has a clear cut case to be #2. I wish he was more consistent because man, he is what you want physical attribute wise. Hope he sticks around and gets more polished as a passer and better with his footwork, because if the light comes on look out. But the inconsistencies make him tough to play at this level and win games consistently.

I fully believe the "#2" next QB to be the starter here is not on the roster currently though.

I agree 100%, His inconsistencies can be frustrating. Reminds me of when Kenny Kelly was here.

Mitchell tribisky got drafted over deshaun watson and pat mahomes so lets put the draft aside

In your opinion from what u have seen, u think McCarthy is better than cam? Cam came back to raise his stock that doesn’t mean guys that entered are betters

He doesn’t turn ball over. In same 3 years, Ward has 34 more turnovers. That’s is difference between a turnover every other game vs a turnover + per game. That will loose you a lot of games in NFL. I am really hoping to see better protection of the football from Cam this year. That (and big winning season) will raise his draft stock big time.

Advertisement
That's right, dimes. Carver made a slight adjustment to the ball, you act like He made a circus catch or something LOL. JB made the right throw, in a place where His TE could make a play on the ball, and away from the defender, = dime.
And he had 2 worm burners and a throw away because he couldn’t get off 1st read. Those plays combined with the fumble on exchange that was his fault are the type of play that looses games to teams like Rutgers.

Clearly Mario is a conservative coach by nature. He puts emphasis methodical tempo and extending drives which jb does not do. Sure jb makes a splash play here and there but there is an equal amount of turnovers or drive killing plays he makes.

During the spring game it’s easy to look at those two plays and go ape**** about it. But you also missed the poor hand off exchange as well as severely missing check downs and easy throws that have not improved in 3 years. He does throw a great deep ball but he should go to an offense more suited for that.

that’s the logical way of it looking it. If you’re going to look at it like caneville you’re going to drive yourself crazy I have no idea what to tell you.

Emory also threw some beautiful dimes, that were dropped last yr....Catch those multiple throws, and all is well. I was heartbroken for the kid vs FSU. I soooo wanted him to finish that drive with either a tie or Win. The momentum was there, and he played off of it rather well for a true freshman. I do have a problem with him not getting more snaps prior to FSU. Kid went head to head with Travis in a hostile environment, and showed incredible Moxy.
How about if the safety is called we win.

Point blank period.

Advertisement
Right. Our starting QB is black, and you're "reading between the lines" to find someone throwing the race card because the QB he's defending is black.
Dude this is the ENTIRE point. Caneville is a moron for biting the hand feeding him based on racist insinuations about what is happening to Jacurri.

It

Dont

Add

Up

See Ward

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate Barry Jackson so f*cking much. The fact that he's even engaging with these cretins should warrant an immediate Hecht ban, and frankly I have no clue how it hasn't happened by now given some of the crap he was trying to purport towards the end of last season
If I was Mario I’d be making a whole lot of Media Credential changes and the media box would have a whooooole lot more room in it….he doesn’t need this BS

Advertisement
Back