Caneville Clowns

Advertisement
being completely objective and not really a true homer for any of the backup QB’s. It’s pretty clear JB got told misinformation. Now I’m not saying JB is a great QB right now at all but he wouldn’t still be here if he wasn’t promised a chance to be the backup QB.

Many are saying it’s only spring it doesn’t matter who’s 3 or 4 but how can you make that assumption in 5 practices with no pads on. Seems like JB was told they’d split the reps in spring and after a few practices based on reports it seems he was clearly QB4.

I don’t think it’s a terrible question to ask at all and it’ll all be settled in a few weeks when JB inevitably hits the portal.

I'm so looking forward to his Congressional campaign.
iiconics-wwe.png

Again, I want to know if he tried to get a private qb coach and was told not to by the staff. Why would he be discouraged from trying to get better on his own time. Players all over the country do this, even players on our team.
There is no way to verify if that happened unless JB comes out and says so, we just have to go off stupid twitter idiot about that. I feel like it’s bull**** made up to push some narrative that the coaches are out to get JB .

If JB doesn't believe he's getting a fair shake, then he should TRANSFER. Problem solved. I'm over it, because his toxic supporters are acting like Beyonce fans, arguing rational people down at every turn. Sometimes your hero is just mediocre, it is what it is. Ward and Poff are QB1 and QB2, the rest is semantics. Honestly, I think that there's a reason why he hasn't hit the portal, it's because he KNOWS his limitations and that he would transfer and end up in pretty much the same situation.

Advertisement
If JB doesn't believe he's getting a fair shake, then he should TRANSFER. Problem solved. I'm over it, because his toxic supporters are acting like Beyonce fans, arguing rational people down at every turn. Sometimes your hero is just mediocre, it is what it is. Ward and Poff are QB1 and QB2, the rest is semantics. Honestly, I think that there's a reason why he hasn't hit the portal, it's because he KNOWS his limitations and that he would transfer and end up in pretty much the same situation.
That’s just the thing JB never wanted to transfer, even last year when everyone was saying he was going to before the bowl game was all bull**** . He like being here and if he thought the coaches where out to get him or not helping him why would he be so intent on staying here ?

And yet..Canesville still has their media credentials. A lowly local podcast run by some brothas with no journalism degrees. Imagine that. I’m not defending them, but most of you don’t go outside clearly. All good. We all support the Canes so I support all media outlets that ride with the program I love.
Frankly, you have to **** near kill someone to get your passes revoked at Miami, that isn't the flex people think it is. Honestly, I miss when we had a real SID that would call BS, we haven't had that in almost a decade.

That’s just the thing JB never wanted to transfer, even last year when everyone was saying he was going to before the bowl game was all bull**** . He like being here and if he thought the coaches where out to get him or not helping him why should he be so intent on staying here ?
Exactly. If he hates it here, then there's the door, I don't think he has an issue, but his parents will get him buried if they are the leak. Someone created this narrative and fed it to certain media sources.

Advertisement
Frankly, you have to **** near kill someone to get your passes revoked at Miami, that isn't the flex people think it is. Honestly, I miss when we had a real SID that would call BS, we haven't had that in almost a decade.
Fair point. The offseason officially starts tomorrow at about 7pm. If this is how we are kicking things off..its going to be another one of those offseasons I see. LOL. Smh.

He didn’t imply it was a race thing i was in that space idk why yall keep trying to put that in this. He said we have had jacurri here and he looked better than emory in games after barely getting practice reps all year.

He said when did the qb battle happen to have jacurri automatically at qb4 entering spring? He said that didn’t make sense from what we saw in the games. And with poff he’s saying we have seen jacurri at least play at this level and show good enough signs for it to at least be a competition..

None of that is race related its just his opinion lol everyone can disagree but people just bashing or saying its race is just a cop out because it goes against what mario wants to push

And i agree, we got cam ward im not worried about qb3 or 4 but i just hope this isn’t a sign that favoritism is in play with decisions here
He looked better than Williams?

Williams beat Clemson. Brown couldn't even beat Rutgers.

Advertisement
He didn’t imply it was a race thing i was in that space idk why yall keep trying to put that in this. He said we have had jacurri here and he looked better than emory in games after barely getting practice reps all year.

He said when did the qb battle happen to have jacurri automatically at qb4 entering spring? He said that didn’t make sense from what we saw in the games. And with poff he’s saying we have seen jacurri at least play at this level and show good enough signs for it to at least be a competition..

None of that is race related its just his opinion lol everyone can disagree but people just bashing or saying its race is just a cop out because it goes against what mario wants to push

And i agree, we got cam ward im not worried about qb3 or 4 but i just hope this isn’t a sign that favoritism is in play with decisions here
After Cam, it seems Poff is better than both Jacurri and Emory. Who cares whether 3 is 4 or 4 is 3??? Neither 3 nor 4 should ever go into a season as our starter. Neither is good enough.

Wins aren’t a QB stat
Since when? As a QB, you are graded on winning, with some exceptions. Emory showed resilency and the ability to rally a team, even though he wasn't all that great(in fact he was mediocre as ****)throwing the football in his first career start. Dude was in a dogfight with an undefeated FSU on the road. Sometimes, the team responds to a guy, even if he isn't the second coming.

Advertisement
Again, I want to know if he tried to get a private qb coach and was told not to by the staff. Why would he be discouraged from trying to get better on his own time. Players all over the country do this, even players on our team.
I thought he worked with Malik Rosier at one point? Gus Malzahn didn’t allow his QB’s to work with outside coaches but I believe he changed that at some point close to his end at Auburn.

After Cam, it seems Poff is better than both Jacurri and Emory. Who cares whether 3 is 4 or 4 is 3??? Neither 3 nor 4 should ever go into a season as our starter. Neither is good enough.
I agree but he’s saying when did poff and Emory jump jacurri? He’s saying entering spring jacurri was already 4th. That and with mario saying poff and emory are on cam heels kinda blew this up, because we all know thats a lie and just a way to push someone out

Since when? As a QB, you are graded on winning, with some exceptions. Emory showed resilency and the ability to rally a team, even though he wasn't all that great(in fact he was mediocre as ****)throwing the football in his first career start. Dude was in a dogfight with an undefeated FSU on the road. Sometimes, the team responds to a guy, even if he isn't the second coming.
Since football became a team game? Doe the qbs play multiple positions? Let me know when they do because do u give tvd credit for the virginia game? **** no he **** near was giving it away, qbs should be graded on their performance and what they did to help the team win just like every other position not just what the end result was imo

And why are u lecturing me about emory? I respect him as a cane too im just explaining what they said.

Advertisement
Back